Suijin Umiken

June
Monthly Nominations

6 posts in this topic

monthly-voting.png

The nominations for the site's Character of the Month and Member of the Month for the month of June are now underway! If you think a particular character is interesting or significant in some other way, you may nominate them for Character of the Month by replying to this topic below with the name of that character. You may also leave your nomination for Member of the Month, for whichever member you believe is deserving of the title; whether it be for their impressive activity, general attitude or contributions to the community. Nominations will be open for the next 3 days, at which point the top nominees for both will be added to two polls the site may vote on. The winners will receive 1000 ryo each and be displayed on the sidebar of the site for the entire month of June! You may not nominate or vote for yourself or your own character.

I would like to nominate @Drak for member of the month. This guy has only been here for a few weeks and has already busted his ass off as both a member of staff and as a role player. He is what our site should expect from its members, hard working and ready to go.

I would like to nominate @Kabel Waltenden as character of the month. If it were not for him and his in character actions the lightning may not be as active as it is. He is the core reason why so much is going on there.

I don't know about Character of the Month because I can't think of any character I'd like to nominate. :O

However, I will nominate @Soul for Member of the Month. He was an active Admin and, since being promoted to Owner, has worked diligently to get things rolling and make badly needed changes to the site. Given the time and effort he's put into the site since arrival, I feel no other member is quite as deserving of the award.

Character of the month definitely goes to @Drak. Simply because he's the only other Odotai member who actually posts :O

Member of the month goes to @Soul, I wish I could nominate all the mods. But he's the one who has been posting all the current updates and stuff, so i guess it goes to him :D

@Soul for both. Because soul does so many things, and it's his birthday soon. June belongs to him by default imo.

As these are nominations and not actual votes I'll pick different people, because I know how nominations work <3

Momiji for member of the months, she's done some dank recruiting

Cherche For character of the months because she had the balls to try to talk a bijuu into being her buddy, and was ROBBED OF IT!

2 people like this

• Word Counter

Word Counter