Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Izumi

Seeking Jounin taking in Genins (and a question about threads like these)

7 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a water Jounin to take in my character Izumi. Ideally there'd be 2 more water Genins to form a squad, but I don't mind if it's just 1x1 for a while. PM me if you're interested.

Also I wonder, could there could be a place at some point for players to connect their characters, sort of like a "help wanted" area? I'm just following what Nui's doing, but I feel like our posts could go in a separate section elsewhere specific to recruitment. Thanks. ^_^

Im actually working on squads, as we get new members im going to set up jounin with squads. Feel free to find a trainer or sensei but as far as teh water village is concerned im going to set up all the squads

Oh neat, I thought those were something else for some reason. Might look into getting a sensei, but hopefully we'll get some more Jounins and Genins for squads soon. Thanks for the info!

No problem, we actually have enough to form our first squad, which ill be putting up once the details are worked through

Izumi, if you are looking for a Mizu sensei, I happen to be a Mizu Jounin, currently looking for genin to mentor.  Let me know if you would like me as a senpai, or if you are looking for a different mentor.  No worries either way.

1 person likes this

On 3/30/2017 at 7:13 PM, Hiroshi Watanabe said:

Izumi, if you are looking for a Mizu sensei, I happen to be a Mizu Jounin, currently looking for genin to mentor.  Let me know if you would like me as a senpai, or if you are looking for a different mentor.  No worries either way.

Hiro, I think your character would be an awesome mentor. Count Izumi in as one of your fledgling Genins! ^_^

Glad to hear.  Let me know if you want to me to start up a thread, otherwise I will be on the lookout.

2 minutes ago, Izumi said:

Hiro, I think your character would be an awesome mentor. Count Izumi in as one of your fledgling Genins! ^_^