Jutsu Type | Supplementary
Ranking | E-Rank to X-Rank
Element(s) | -
Specialty(s) | Bukijutsu
Energy Cost | 5 CP to 200 CP

Handsigns | -
Range | 2.5 meters to 20 meters
Duration | 1 - 5 posts
Description | The user charges their chakra for a certain amount of posts by focusing - E-Rank = 1 post, D-Rank = 1 posts, C-Rank = 2 posts, B-Rank = 2 posts, A-Rank = 3 posts, S-Rank = 3 posts, SS-Rank = 4 posts, X-Rank = 4 posts - and after touching an object, they can basically control it with telekinetics. However, the weight the user can control an object is determined by the rank. 

• E-Rank: 25 lbs max
  • D-Rank: 50 lbs max
  • C-Rank: 75 lbs max
  • B-Rank: 100 lbs max
  • A-Rank: 125 lbs max
  • S-Rank: 150 lbs max
  • SS-Rank: 175 lbs max
  • X-Rank: 200 lbs max

The amount of objects a user can control is 25 regardless of rank. 

Other Effects | The user's eyes glow yellow when doing this jutsu.
Requirements | Be taught by Utsubyō
Status | Personal

Edited by Mixoris
1 person likes this

So I understand the idea for telekinesis, I am not keen on anyone using telekinesis on an object over 100 pounds.

The total free form thing is going to be a big deal. Because free form manipulation is so powerful you are going to lose range if I even consider allowing it, I know you are going to counter with the "Charge up time" so I'll just ask, are you able to move during the charge up? If you are perfectly still and open to be attacked for a whole post before you even get to think about doing any of this then maybe. 

There will never be a 4000 lb telekinesis move allowed, ever, not happening.

I'd say before I even consider allowing a free form style move like this I would require you to go half the Rank AOE Range across the board and possibly still keep the charge up time. Also it would need hard numbers as too how much you can control.   

Edit to my grade,

- Lower the weights by a whole lot

- Half the AOE ranges

- Require constant focus during activation to continue the telekinetic manipulation so it has to be per post cant do other jutsu while performing

- Need a hard number of items to be manipulated. 

We will discuss the warm up post, may not need it

This is the road map for a free form styled move. If it's not what you are looking for then we can talk about it.

So are you looking for telekinesis or something flavored? This is going to be my benchmark for what I would consider allowing with free form manipulation so I am changing the way it functions by a lot. So I need to know if you are ok with that.  

1. Deva Path is a bloodline limit. Further, canon jutsu cannot be personal. 
  2. Telekinesis, unless heavily restricted, counts as free form manipulation, which is banned. I don't see any limits at all, so naturally, something like this would be banned as well.
  3. Under this site's terms, this is a Bukijutsu technique, as pointed out before.
  4. If the intention behind the jutsu is mere forward propulsion of an object, which would be allowed, a similar jutsu has already been created. 

10 minutes ago, Kiyoko said:

Deva Path is a bloodline limit. Further, canon jutsu cannot be personal. 

I was told I can do this without bloodline. This isn't a canon jutsu. There is no "Limb Extension" on Naruto Wiki, neither is this Pain's jutsu as this was simply an ability.

Telekinesis, unless heavily restricted, counts as free form manipulation, which is banned.

Its allowed though which is why is made it (aka mods told me to make it). If you don't want it to be freeform I can say it can go one direction and turn once.

Under this site's terms, this is a Bukijutsu technique, as pointed out before.

I have conflicting grading. I changed it to Bukijutsu when Kabel told me. However Although Drak is not mod anymore, he said its not really bukijutsu because its not infusing anything, so I changed it back. But now you're saying change it to Bukijutsu. So I'll let you come to a final conclusion.

Edited by Mixoris

1. Deva Path is a bloodline limit ability, moreover, it's a Rinnegan ability. If this custom jutsu is derived from Deva Path, it is banned. If it is completely independent, then remove Deva Path from its name...
  2. From what you suggest in the jutsu description, you should be infusing the weapons/items with your chakra. If it were just merely releasing stored chakra, the best you'd be able to achieve is 'jet propulsion'. That means this is Bukijutsu.
  3. Again, telekinesis is a Bloodline Limit. Basic applications like Manipulating Attack Blades, or having a relatively small item hover and follow you around are fine, but this is way beyond the suggested level, from weight, to number of objects, to overall application. Until you make the changes I've previously asked and until you make it balanced enough for it to be graded, I cannot do more than reject this.

5 hours ago, Kiyoko said:

Deva Path is a bloodline limit ability, moreover, it's a Rinnegan ability. If this custom jutsu is derived from Deva Path, it is banned. If it is completely independent, then remove Deva Path from its name...

Deva Path's ability uses the concept of attraction and repulsion. This is simply telekinesis. If it was derived from Deva Path, it would use the same mechanics. Deva Path is not a bloodline here. If you want to make the argument it is the power of a Rinnegan which is banned here, my argument is that the only reason Rinnegan is banned is because its amount of abilities and its OP abilities. These aren't one of its OP abilities. And from what I know, I can name a jutsu whatever I want. Naruto doesn't own the name Deva Path as it is based off of the paths of Buddhism. 

What I dislike is a disconnect with staff; I understand you're head of jutsu, but when this was first made, it was discussed with multiple staff members including the head admin in discord voice chat. They didn't seem to have a problem with telekinesis without a bloodline.

But sure I can make it Bukijutsu. 

I also had the head admin look at my review on this Jutsu today, just in case, and he said I was on the right track.

You are right, you are free to name your techniques however you want. However, as Soul himself told me, the way you present this jutsu, with its name and reference gif showcasing the canon deva path, it is bound to confuse people. It is ultimately not a requirement to get this approved, but it would be great if you at least removed one of them.

As I've already said, telekinesis can be a thing, if properly restricted. Again, there is no problem with Manipulating Attack Blades, but you are lifting objects, any object, (even at low rank) that go far beyond ninja tools weight, on top of being able to control 25 at once, all while listing no limitations. The only saving grace seems to be the charge up time, but then again there are plenty of methods to bypass that wait up time, like using a shadow clone, and once the technique fully activates, it becomes free form. You could make it follow a straight line and turn once, but then you'd supposedly still able to control it with your telekinesis if the jutsu duration isn't over. Why the user's eyes glow yellow, no idea. Is this a doujutsu? I don't know, I think you should make the description less vague as to fully understand what's the specific task your jutsu accomplishes. I cannot approve this right now for the same reason I wouldn't be able to approve a 'wait x turns, be able to manipulate 50kgs of sand the way I want to, although it has to be in simple motions.' 

We jutsu mods have the final say concerning jutsu (in this case just me, since you are the one submitting one), just like the guide says. Deal with my way of grading things or denounce me for them, but whatever was promised to you by the staff in the past has to go past me to actually be a thing.

Edited by Kiyoko

• Word Counter

Word Counter