Location Contest Voting! (Complete)

Location Contest   28 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a location!

• Vault Of The Yukikage
    • Valley of Spirits
    • Fuyu-Toshi Ruins
    • The Glacial Crown
    • The Forest Of One Thousand Steps
    • Mizukari Volcano ( Suirō Kazan, 水竜火山 )
    • Forest of Giant Mushrooms
    • Ygdrassil
    • Cave of the Hitodama (Dōkutsu no Hitodama, 洞 窟 人 魂)
    • Motonori swamplands
    • The Village Hidden in the Scorched Earth and The Valley of Distorted Gravity

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 posts in this topic

Our location contest has come to an end! Thank you everyone for all of your submissions, it has been very interesting and entertaining to read everyones ideas. Now it is time to vote however! We will leave the voting up for one week starting with today, so make sure to vote as soon as possible. I will post a link to the submission topic right Here so you can see all of the wonderful ideas. We will be taking four of these and adding them to our board as permanent locations. You can vote for up to three locations! so pick your favorites! All of the winners will be rewarded, with each participant who did not win receiving 250 Ryo just for signing up! I hope you all enjoyed writing these up and we can not wait to see who the winners are!

Voting for the contest has concluded! I would like to thank each and every one of you for participating, but now for the winners! Each person who submitted an entry will be rewarded with 250 Ryo, with the winners getting 2500 and their locations added to the web site! Expect these to start popping up over the weekend!

The Winners:

Good job everyone! The prizes will be handed out, and make sure to look out for our next contest in the future!

3 people like this

YES ALL THREE LOCATIONS I WANTED WON. HAHAHAHAHAHA. 

1 person likes this

• Word Counter

Word Counter