Suijin Umiken

July
Monthly Nominations

7 posts in this topic

monthly-voting.png

Once again, we approach the coming month and once again, nominations for the site's Character of the Month and Member of the Month are underway! If you think a particular character is interesting or significant in some other way, you may nominate them for Character of the Month by replying to this topic below with the name of that character. You may also leave your nomination for Member of the Month, for whichever member you believe is deserving of the title; whether it be for their impressive activity, general attitude or contributions to the community. Nominations will be open for the next 3 days, at which point the top nominees for both will be added to two polls the site may vote on. The winners will receive 1000 ryo each and be displayed on the sidebar and slider on the homepage! You may not nominate or vote for yourself or your own character.

I nominate Akahana Terumi for CotM for her interesting and detailed posts in various missions as well as consistent participation in forums.

I nominate Saisaki for MotM for her consistent help despite her work schedule and her openness to new members, including helping people get started, but also creating many new things for people to enjoy (jutsu, equip. etc.) and for extensive plans for future rp proliferation.

Nomination for CotM is Akane Higurashi. Due to her outstanding ability to deliver me into the world she creates with her words and her quick replies. She also is able to stick her character is all sorts of different threads without accidentally changing her overall character's attitude and feel.

Nomination for MotM is Drak. Despite him being swamped by various other things he still replies to my countless questions and posts in a timely manner. Offering help when asked and clarifying anything that isn't evident. I have seen him extend this same attitude to other members. By far he deserves MotM.

3 people like this

11 hours ago, Hannah Uzumaki said:

Nomination for CotM is Akane Higurashi. Due to her outstanding ability to deliver me into the world she creates with her words and her quick replies. She also is able to stick her character is all sorts of different threads without accidentally changing her overall character's attitude and feel.

Nomination for MotM is Drak. Despite him being swamped by various other things he still replies to my countless questions and posts in a timely manner. Offering help when asked and clarifying anything that isn't evident. I have seen him extend this same attitude to other members. By far he deserves MotM.

I would also like to nominate Akane for CotM and Drak for MotM for essentially the same reasons. 

1 person likes this

So for character of the month I nominate @Evergreen for her Reimei antics. 

As for member @Momiji the sheer volume of threads she does on a weekly basis is impressive. 

1 person likes this

;-;

CotM - @Gojyo Uchiha - His character's edgelordnessicity and denial of such amuses me.

MotM - @Rei - Made a cool clan, brought/bringing more of people over, active af, puts up with us in discord, agreed to become staff, and has been rocking it so far.

1 person likes this