Jin

Just call me Jin

6 posts in this topic

Well I've been here for a couple of days for a little while, I even have an approved character now. So I suppose it's a bit late but I do believe an introduction is in order. I go by Jin. I am familiar with naruto verse and have rped in it a couple of times in the past. I wouldn't consider myself to be a veteran but I think I'm okay as an rper. I love character development and a good story. I don't have a ton of pvp experience but I do have some. I'd like to have some more. I believe I'm a fair rper, I like the 'give and take' concept of battle type rp. I hate metagaming, god modding and even vague manipulation. 

Besides Rp, I'm a hobbyist gfxer. I wouldn't consider my art to be even close to professional but honestly I like doing it. And I'm told, by my close friends, that I'm pretty good but I think they're just nice and biased lol 

My character here is a part of the Tataru clan. A clan that me and a couple of friends are a part of. I look forward to rping here, I love the systems. I have to say the mods are amazingly nice people and too fast. I got my character application approved right after I posted it. It didn't even pass a minute. So Thank you Kabel for doing that. 

I can keep going but at this point, I'm sure you're bored lol 

Looking forward to rping with everyone on here. Let's write some good stories! ^.^ 

2 people like this

Hey~ Welcome to SG! I look forward to seeing what stories you come up with.

Might be a little late on saying this, but.... Welcome to Shinobi Generations! :D 

5 minutes ago, Yoshinori said:

Might be a little late on saying this, but.... Welcome to Shinobi Generations! :D 

It's not late, I was late to introduce myself. Thank you so much, everyone, for the warm welcome.