Lindow

Two Flames Sparing Time [Training]

16 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The heat that the area release was hot enough to make any shinobi turn back. The volcanos near the area were inactive and the only active volcano was a few miles away from Lindows location. He continue his walk towards "The Kasai Settlements" where a giant inactive volcano stood, the area around the volcano was dirt and ashes and empty for miles with small boulders and spikes in between the field which made the area a person training place for Lindow. The sun was as bright as any other day burning almost, as the clouds were separated from each other almost not existing; birds pass by as the shadows were the only form of relief from the burning sun. His ciggaret on his mouth as lindow inhaled the smoke then released it making small dark clouds that disappeared within seconds in eye sites. 

Lindow was dress like always with his Commander Uniform, modified to have coattails that go past his waist, and left open to reveal the black undershirt he has on. Also the jacket is a short sleeves, leaving his arm to show and his hands which are covered by black leather gloves. He wears dark gray military pants with each leg side had a singular line going down, the pants reached down to his knees. As from his knees down his black boots covered them. This boots are made of leather, rubber, and metal. He wears his village headband on his waist hanging with an "X" marked across the village symbol. Looking around for the right place to train he noticed a wide plain area with few spikes his size and two twice his size this was the perfect area for his training, motivated now by the area he has just found Lindow made his way towards it as he would be standing in the center next to four spikes half his size. Lindow then began to stretch his body by starting with squats, Lindow did about 40 of them before changing it to high knees exercise doing 20 with each knee and last he finished it with a few push-ups about 75. Lindow then began to perform handsigns [Clone seal - Tiger Seal- Horse- Clone Seal] as he created a shadow clone of himself. 

"You know the rotten, Spare session alright." Lindow said as he toss his ciggaret to the ground and stepped on it. "Sure but don't loss to me again" Lindow's clone said, as lindow gave him a face of fuck off. As they both squared up making the same stance "Shorinji Kempo" a stare down for a brief moment happens as they both dash at each other colliding in the center of the area like arena. Both going for a direct punch and both collided as lindow quickly release his fist and grabbed onto his clone fist pulling him in towards himself  with his other hand he would quickly take out a kunai and stab his clone as it would disappear a cloud of smoke would become of the clone. "Damn I need someone that can actually spar with me" Lindow said as he put his kunai away, reaching into his commander jacket pockets and taking out his lighter and a ciggaret. Putting the ciggaret in his mouth and turning it on as he inhale the nicotine and exhale a cloud of smoke. 

Word Count: 565. 

Edited by Akuma

It was as though the heavens had answered Lindow's request, although it was nothing more than a chance of fate that their paths would cross again. Daichi would come over the horizon of the smoldered area, dressed within nothing but a pair of gray pants, his feet walking across the bare ground without any issue. Well, he also wore a bandanna to match across his forehead and his signature gauntlets were on his hands. Much like Lindow, Daichi had a smoke that was hanging from his lips and he was casually looking up at the sky... before slowly lowering his head to look at Lindow.

"Hey, you're Lindow, the Black Flame of.. The Flame." He exclaimed, as though he had forgotten the man. For a moment Daichi would a serious expression and looked at the man,"You've a lot of nerve still hanging around..." He would still be walking towards the man for a moment before his face relaxed and he let out a laugh. He'd stop about few feet from the man and offer him his right hand,"I'm just messing with you. What's up, Lindow?"

Posted (edited)

The blue sky and the burning sun where almost in sync with each other as the wind that pass by was hot yet refreshing. As a familiar voice that came from behind him, it was the Uzumaki but his face expression was serious as he could bearly recognize him yet he remembered his tittle name.

"Daichi?" Lindow said almost in confusion with the red head man from the Uzumaki clan. Lindow remembered him but wasn't expecting him to be in this area of the village, but a quick glance at him and he almost looked that he enjoyed the area as much his Lindow did. But a comment said made Lindow get serious for a brief moment as that moment was broken by a laughter from Daichi clearly remembering Lindow as the man stretched out his hand and Lindow looked at him for a moment almost not wanting to shake his hand but he did. 

"Its been a while" Lindow responded as he looked at Daichi for what felt like a minute. As he notice his body and how tone it was he had a martial arts body kept it in good condition. "Well he's definitely a taijutsu base shinobi that's for sure. If i were to train with him it would be nice to see his fighting style, at the same time I haven't used my flames in a while but I doubt that he could handle them." Lindow thought to himself as he took is ciggaret of his mouth and toss it to the ground, jumping back about 3 meters as he began to do squads then he stretched his right leg then his left leg. 

"now that your here Daichi, let me see what that Uzumaki Bloonline can do!" Lindow said. He then began to perform handsigns at a quick speed [Snake, Monkey, Dragon] as lightning chakra began to surge throughout his body like a charge battery a smile creep upon Lindow's face. "Lightning Release: Great Lightning Bolt." Lindow said as he toss a lighting bolt was 10 inches long and 5 inches wide. This technique wasn't more like a warning attack then an actual attack to harm. 

Word Count: 353 

Chakra Pool: 300 - 25 = 275 CP.

Edited by Akuma

There was a lot to process in these few seconds but none of it was bad, seeing as they went from greeting each other to seemingly sparring... Which was, not only, Daichi's favorite way to pass time but also to bond with people in his life. Immediately his legs would spread to be shoulder length apart and his knees bent faintly, which led to him dashing forward in a quick motion. The lightning bolt was easy to dodge, especially seeing it hadn't been meant to strike him directly either, by sliding to the right and continuing his dash forward towards the male.

He didn't think that Lindow would let him simply run up to him unabated, even after getting past the lightning bolt, so with a grunt the man would have summoning forth chakra around his fists and increased his physical strength by a whole rank. With this strength increase it was easy to dip his hand into the ground and tear out a piece of earth that was the size of a basketball, which would be launched at the other man with great ease. It flew with the speed of an A-rank jutsu but the strength of a B-Rank taijutsu attack, aiming to smack the man in his chest if he didn't dodge. Of course, the goal of the attack was to simple distract the man so that Daichi could get closer.

Chakra Enhanced Strength Activated: 30 CP

270 CP

Posted (edited)

Lindow wasn't surprised that Daichi dodged the attack, It was a low rank attack to begin and attack like that the way Lindow performed it was to obvious. Lindow prepare himself spreading his legs to shoulder length putting his hands on his knees getting ready for Daichi's next move. Lindow notice a sudden increase in his strength as he was able to punch a hole into the ground and pulling out a medium size rock like a basket ball at toss it at Lindow. He quickly reach towards his vest pocket as he took out a kunai with a explosive tag strapped to it as he jumped back and toss it at the rock as it exploded creating a small dark cloud of smoke covering each other view of one another. 

Lindow quickly prepared a trap using his wire with three kunai's and strap to each kunai was a explosive tag to each one of them. As he toss it at the ground in front of him a few steps ahead of him, Lindow began to perform a few handsigns [Tiger | Horse | Rabbit] as chakra began to circulate around his hands to create chakra scalpel. Lindow prepared from Daichi's next move with a smile on his face as he knew Daichi must had a plan in mind also. Lindow spreaded his legs with his left leg in front of him and his right leg 90° degree to his right with his body also 90° degree to his right also with his left arm facing down towards the ground and his right arm near his chest and chin. 

Word Count: 265 
Equipment Used: Kunai x 4
Explosive Tag x 4
Chakra Cost: 275 - 15 = 260 
Chakra Scalpel Active

Edited by Boo

There was no surprise the Lindow had a counter to the incoming projectile, his eyes watching the man closely until he would have disappeared behind the cloud of smoke that had been created. Daichi's strength had been increased to that of a S-Ranked shinobi so when he bent his knees to launch himself forward, the ground cracked just faintly under his strength before he took off. He would fly over top of the smoke cloud and over the trap that Lindow set, even though he didn't know that it had actually been set. Daichi's body flipped in the air as he moved, bringing his heel over his head and down towards Lindow. As it came down towards the man, it caught flame and threatened to burn him.

Daichi came down with enough force to send Lindow straight into the ground and the flames would only leave small black burns marks, though his clothing would catch on fire and need to be put out. If Lindow had dodged backwards, the flames that would be created from Daichi striking the ground would stretch out a total of two feet in every direction around him, still threatening to set the man on fire.

Fire Release: Burning Heel Drop: 15 SP, 10 CP

Chakra Enhanced Strength Upkeep(1/4): 10 SP, 5CP

255 CP

380 SP

Lindow was prepared for Daichi's next move as he knew he was going to come at him with all he got. As he waited he began to hear the ground shake as the sound and feeling of the ground got closer; then it disappeared as from the fading cloud of smoke Daichi jumped straight at Lindow passing by the trap set earlier. Lindow looked at him as he began to spin mid air as flames began to wrap around his legs as he was going for a heel drop; the speed and power was faster and stronger than Lindow and he had no time avoid it but drastic times call for drastic measure. Lindow waited for the heel to reach him as he extended  his hand as he held onto Daichi's calf as his heel still connected with Lindow's shoulder; the sudden pressure pushed Lindow down as he felt backwards still holding onto Daichi's calf. Lindow still had chakra scalpel activate this allowed to cut muscled tissues from Daichi's calf making his leg feel great pain. 

Lindow shoulder was most likely dislocated and felt broken but he didn't stop as blood began to exhale from his mouth; Lindow used his other hand to jab his finger tips into Daichi's thigh this would also cut threw his muscle tissue making that leg he use to attack Lindow was useless even with enhanced strength it would cause massive pain to fully use it normally. Lindow laid on the whole that Daichi created with Lindow's body as his shoulder was black from the flames the burn was like no other but still wasn't as bad a black flame temperature attacks. With both of the most likey on the floor Lindow released his chakra scalpel technique to catch his breath. 

Chakra Pool: 255 CP
Chakra Scalpel Deactivated

As Daichi came down onto Lindow and instead of moving, the man had decided to take the blow and instead deal his own series of blows to Daichi, there was a mixture of feelings that he felt. Obviously one was pain as Lindow's hand had struck it's mark but the other was the feeling of respect, seeing as Daichi would have done something similar himself if situations were different. As they would start to go towards the ground, Daichi would let out a curse,"Shiiittt..." Beneath his breath but it wasn't much longer before the ground was pressed against his bare back, similar to how it had been for Lindow. The truth was that if Lindow hadn't decided to sit there and relax, Daichi would have launched onto his feet and activated a technique to ignore the pain on his leg but instead he'd feel the blood slightly leave his form as he'd come onto the ground.

"Well that was more intense than I expected it to be." And with those words the man would let a soft laugh leave his lips as he would glance over at the man that was with him. There was a grin on his face, though he roll his shoulders and move into an upright position,"Are we still going?" He'd ask as he would look at Lindow fully again, moving to reach into his pocket to pull out his pack of smokes. He'd then do the usual, with removing one and lighting it, making sure to also offer Lindow a smoke.

Posted (edited)

Lindow looked at the sky as he grinned almost like laughing as a pack of birds pass by flying. The pain was getting worse but not as bad as it could have been; "Well that was more intense than I expected it to be." Lindow over heard as he looked at him not moving his body just his eyes. As with his arm that not injured he lead on it and sat up as he coughed blood again just a bit this time; "Well that was fun, looks like it hurted more than I thought" Lindow responded back to Daichi. Lindow grabbed his injured arm with his uninjured arm and pulled it as he lead out a groan and a laughter as the pain tickled his body; then began to perform handsigns [Hare - Bird - Snake] as he began to heal his shoulder it would take a bit but he should be back to normal after the bone has healed a bit and the muscles weren't that tear down. 

"Are we still going?" Daichi said as he took out a ciggarete from himself and for Lindow. Lindow didn't think about it, it was like a reaction he took the ciggarete that Daichi offered him as he nodded his head in gratitude as he reached into his jacket and took out his lighter and lit it up as the taste of nicotine going threw his lungs feel natural; Lindow let out a cloud of smoke as he looked at Daichi "Of course we are going to continue, you ain't going soft on me now? Lindow said almost mocking him almost as he layed on his back again looking at the sky as shoulder healed. "So hows the village doing anyways? I don't care but since you insist on trying to make me a member again then at least I should know how is it doing.... I guess" Lindow said as he almost sounded irritated for asking.

Chakra Pool: 255 - 25 = 230

Edited by Lindow

Daichi would continue to sit up as he pulled from his smoke, giving a laugh at the man's comment about being soft. As he continued to talk, the surprise showed on Daichi's face when Lindow had decided to ask about the village and it caused him to grin a bit. While Daichi didn't have anything to heal himself with, he would undo the bandanna that was on his head and bring it so that the fabric would cover the wound, tying it on the front of his leg,"Things are... Weird right now." He said, deciding to be honest as he would lean back on his palms and stretch his legs out in front of him,"Almost two months ago, I found a girl running into the village, injured as though she had nearly fallen into a volcano. She was screaming about one of our shinobi, Fa Zheng, and I later found out that they were attacked that they. Fa Zheng stayed fight while the girl escaped." He took a look drag from his smoke and closed his eyes for a moment, raising a hand so he could ash his smoke.

"I met the Kage that day and she... Looked like she knew something. She's barely an adult, obviously hasn't played a lot of poker, her face said everything." The redheaded man grunted this time before taking another smoke again,"Nearly two whole months now and nothing from Fa Zheng but that isn't the weird thing, the weird thing is that no one has done anything about it. He was not only a high ranking member of society, the previous student to one of our Kage, but one of our Jinchuuriki." Daichi had been a pot of conspiracies since that day, even more so as the days go on,"No missions to look for him, no one even talking about him. Like it wasn't just a random thing that happened. Then, on top of it all, these posters start showing up around the village encouraging a rebellion." Things really were a mess and he was talking a lot more about it than he would have expected.

"Secret meetings, the slander of Shinobi... And nothing from our Kage. So the village isn't doing so great right now, Lindow." But he looked at his new friend, a burning determination and strong will behind those soft red eyes of his,"But that is why we need people like you in the village. Hell, why I need people like you in the village, people I can trust." He sighed softly at how seriously he sounded and assuming Lindow was done healing, Daichi would move to stand up and offer his friend a hand to his feet so they could resume training,"I'm not trying to force you back kicking and screaming, I just want you to think about it seriously."

Lindow layed there looking at the sun and the clouds; he took another pull from his ciggarete and then let out the smoke clouds threw the other side of his mouth. "Things are... Weird right now." Daichi said as Lindow eyes looked at him this time almost wondering how weird things could have actually have gotten. Daichi continued "Almost two months ago, I found a girl running into the village, injured as though she had nearly fallen into a volcano. She was screaming about one of our shinobi, Fa Zheng, and I later found out that they were attacked that they. Fa Zheng stayed fight while the girl escaped." Lindow stared at him as he thought in his head that it had to be self sacrifice keeping; Lindow kept quiet as he kept listening to Daichi's words "I met the Kage that day and she... Looked like she knew something. She's barely an adult, obviously hasn't played a lot of poker, her face said everything." As once he mention that Lindow said "Yuri Inoue also known as the red flash; have never gotten along with that child. If anything that the reason why I left, it didn't make sense to make a child a leader of a village regardless of her abilities child are innocent but is that same innocent makes them dangerous and naive she was to easily manipulated by the village system." As he stood himself up this time he looked at Daichi in a more serious manner as he continue to listen to him. 

"Nearly two whole months now and nothing from Fa Zheng but that isn't the weird thing, the weird thing is that no one has done anything about it. He was not only a high ranking member of society, the previous student to one of our Kage, but one of our Jinchuuriki." Daichi said worried Lindow could tell by looking in his eyes "Jinchuuriki, you say... that is wierd specially if he was a student of the kage. Looks like the village has gotten worse then when I left pity" Lindow said as he pulled from his ciggarete. Daichi added "No missions to look for him, no one even talking about him. Like it wasn't just a random thing that happened. Then, on top of it all, these posters start showing up around the village encouraging a rebellion." Lindow raised his eyebrow as he crossed his arms this time thinking to himself a rebellion had the village really gotten this bad since I left  "So a civil war within the village itself, I knew having a child as a leader wasn't the right course of action at the time if they only took there time and choose someone with wisdom, experience, and leadership skills the flame would have ended up like this" Lindow stated as he put his healed arm on his thigh as he tossed the ciggarete that was now finished. "Secret meetings, the slander of Shinobi... And nothing from our Kage. So the village isn't doing so great right now, Lindow." Daichi said as his eyes where determine as he had something in mind "You seem to have a plan in mind" Lindow said. 

"But that is why we need people like you in the village. Hell, why I need people like you in the village, people I can trust." Daichi said as he stood up and continue "I'm not trying to force you back kicking and screaming, I just want you to think about it seriously." Lindow smirked as he stood up putting his hand over his healed shoulder as he began to spin his injured arm in a circular motion. "You have an awful lot of trust on me, but the village might not want me back. I did left in bad terms and even if they manage to let me join them how do I know they won't try to drive me away again. By the way I'll kept it in mind Lindow said as he jump back about 5 meters. 

Daichi would have finished his own smoke while rolling his shoulders and starting to hop from one leg to the other, though the injury on his leg caused him to flinch and limp. His chest would start to rise and fall in slow breaths as he controlled his breathing, the pain from the wound disappearing and his ability to use his leg like normal again,"I've more than a plan in mind, I've a mind to do something about it." Though that was as far as he would go with that, instead perking a brow at Lindow's last comments, a grin forming on his lips as his comrade would jump backwards a few feet meters again,"Do I look like I give a damn what the village thinks?" Daichi would say with a bit of arrogance before he would let out a grunt and roll his shoulders, cooling his temper faintly,"Plus, bad terms or not, times have changed. And the village is about Freedom, second chances. If they can't find it in their hearts to give you another chance, then maybe there is no hope for Flame." That was a grim thought but the Uzumaki had faith in the village of his people, so much so that he thinks they'd welcome Lindow with open arms.

As he slid his legs apart, right side of his body leading and his right hand extended in front of him, a grin was given to Lindow. His left was centered with his chest but almost a foot away, the stance strong and full of potential,"Thanks." He said in regards to him keeping it in mind.

Second Wind Activated: 10 SP

255 CP

380 SP

Posted (edited)

Lindow listen to Daichi as lindow watched him get to his feet at first he limped but after a few he was normally walking and hopping. Lindow was impress with daichi abilities as he crossed his arms almost admiring Daichi in a way; Daichi began to speak as he had more than a plan in mind which made lindow wonder but he didn't want to ask yet. Lindow smirked as Daichi said he doesn't care about what the village thinks; Lindow got a bit serious when Daichi said that if the village couldn't change nor  forgive him that the village was hopeless. "Hope; you say... You know for a flame ninja your definitely different, you see the in a different view like me we might have similar mindsets but where are different like day and night yet for some reason i respect you" Lindow said staring at Daichi's eyes almost smiling at him in a way. Lindow would begin to stretch his body as he was getting ready to get back to the spar section they had going on. 

Lindow would quickly make a stance spreading his legs as he quickly began to perform handsigns [Dog → Rabbit -> Dog] as lightning chakra would begin to surge from his hand creating visible lightning. Lindow held his right arm with his left hand to focus the chakra to that area he quickly raise his arm releasing his left hand then bringing his arm back toward stopping infornt of his face placing his left hand back on his right arm. From his right hand a lightning bolt that would be shot as it begins to transform into a lion like Lightning Beast that goes straight towards Daichi. Lindow began to move his fingers as a lightning string was attached to the lion which allowed Lindow to control its movement; Lindow decided to create one more from the already created lightning beast. Now there where two lightning beast going for Daichi. 

Chakra Pool: 230 - 50 = 170 

Edited by Majin Boo

As Lindow had replied, the man would have grinned himself and made sure that his eyes had met his friend's,"I respect you too, Lindow. But enough words for now!" But Lindow had already started his attack as Daichi had started to run towards the man, and straight towards both lightning beasts that charged towards him with great speed. Lindow had probably expected Daichi to dodge or try to counter with his own jutsu but instead he would rush towards the beasts and as they drew close, assuming they would aim to ram into him, sliding across the ground he would bring his right first up and over his head to come crashing down against one of the lightning beasts and causing it to slam into the ground and disperse fully. Without stopping his forward momentum his body would flip in the air with a type of grace, twisting and bringing his left leg around to strike the other beast on the top of the head and do the same thing he had done with the other. Daichi would have seemingly punched Lindow's jutsu into nothingness, due to his Chakra Destruction Technique.

With that he would be able to clearly dash towards Lindow and hopefully close the distance between them swiftly, if he was able to get within five feet of Lindow, the man would disappear seemingly with a blur. He would utilize his Quickstep ability in that moment to appear directly at Lindow's right side with his right hand coming to strike at the backside of his ribs, the metal of his gauntlets assuring the blow would bruise, at the very least. If it had been allowed to connect though, he would bring his left leg up to hopefully strike Lindow in his chest and send him tumbling across the ground roughly, pursuing afterwards and trying to keep close.

Chakra Destruction Strike - 50 SP

Quickstep - 15 CP, 10 SP

240 CP

320 SP

Lindow moved the lightning beast around Daichi as he manage to take them down one by one turning them into nothing almost like if they were dispelled by Lindow. He quickly reached into his pocket and tossed four shurikens at Daichi as he made his way towards Lindow; the shurikens would be separated about two feets from each other as they made there way towards Daichi but at that moment he disappeared almost like using body flicker but then appeared then again dissapeared he was quick indeed he must have been using a tainutsu technique that allowed him to move in short succession at an extreme speed. Lindow looked around but couldn't get hold of his proper location as once he looked at his right side Daichi was already attacking him as he when for a right hook to Lindow rib which connected the impact of metal ramming into his rib was painful but Lindow didn't drop to his knees he quickly tried to go for a straight left punch to Daichi's cheek but was meet with his foot mashing his chest sending him flying backwards as he began to roll on the ground. 

As lindow rolled on the ground he reached into his pouch as he got hold of a explosive tag bomb and took it out once he finish rolling he began to get to his knees as he look at Daichi closing up his distance with Lindow. Quickly lindow toss the explosive tag bomb at him as lindow activated the tag out it was 5 to 7 feet close to Daichi creating a 15 meter explosion; this would clearly create room between them. Lindow began to spit blood from his mouth as he smirked stand up to his feet. Lindow had to prepared for Daichi counter attack as he began to perform handsigns [Tiger, Ox, Snake, Bird, Ram] as from his hand black flames began to appear Lindow added shape-transformation to make a sword of black flames the black flame word is 48 inches long and 24 inches wide; Lindow was ready for what ever was coming next. 

Chakra Pool:  170 - 30= 140 
Kagutsuchi

Daichi had situated himself to start running right at Lindow when his blow connected but as the explosive tag was drawn and thrown, the man's feet would dig into the ground and kick up loads of dirt into the air. It mattered not though, as the explosion would take Daichi off his feet for a moment, his arms crossing over his face and upper chest, protecting the important parts from the explosion. He'd be hidden and consumed in the smoke of the explosion before he came out of the side, still blocking the explosions, with the black smoke from the explosion slightly hanging around his body for a moment. There were a few burns on his exposed ribs, though nothing serious, and a few scuff marks on the metal of his gauntlets. But none of that stopped him from dashing quickly at Lindow, with his sword drawn, the moment that his feet touched the ground.

While he hadn't been able to throw out any of his own jutsu at the man, seeing he didn't really have anything that was long ranged, he preferred to get close to the man again regardless. But Lindow had time to prepare for Daichi and while he could try something similar to before, he wasn't a one trick pony and instead he fully charge Lindow. There was no denying that technically in this situation, Lindow had the upper hand but Daichi didn't stray away and unless stopped, he would be in front of Lindow striking again. There was no special blows thrown at his friend this time around, instead he came at Lindow and if allowed to get into striking range, would throw a right hook towards his left ribs. The blow would be painful but none would leave bruises as is, the right blow followed by a left where it would come to strike Lindow's other side of ribs. He would stay close to Lindow, even if he tried to dodge backwards or jump backwards, Daichi planned to try and put the pressure on him.