Bastian

Bastian's Past

5 posts in this topic

Im currently putting together a personal plot for Bastian involving events that happened in his history. I like to keep most of the details to myself since I want to create a fun story for people to jump in for some casual rp and in-character development. I will say that in his history, he was apart of a graduating class that all came out the academy at young ages (8-10) and went on to be known as the "Genius Class". Most were killed during a mission gone wrong, or so it is assumed. In truth there was another that had secretly been taken by the enemy and has since been their prisoner. Bastian gets wind of it (not telling how will just have to wait for the story) and seeks to find his last living friend from his class. It will be a 2 or 3 part mission that will likely exceed the necessary wc (this is more for fun story than trying to rank up so if your looking for a quick mission this is not it.) If your interested, pm and I will get you the details. This is not village locked per say, but if you arent from lightning, then you will need to travel here first to participate since it will be done within the Lightning borders, though for the most part outside of the main village.

I dont do really large topics so at most I will ask for two others aside from myself to participate (maybe 3 if the third person is notoriously more active than me). It will get done regardless, solo if need be. I just figured I allowed others to jump in a plot that could be fun. Again this is not meant to be a speed through kinda plot, i anticipate it taking over a few weeks to see it completely though. As an added bonus, I will be controlling the NPC against those that join (another staffer or volunteer will control my npc that I have to fight). Death is possible, but very unlikely unless someone just royally fucks up. Anywho, let me know. The deadline is when I actually post the topic and i have quite a few things to update on my char before it happens, So no rush.

This sounds interesting! If I get my Character up to scratch in regards to her Shiobi Rank before then, I'd definitely be interested in this! Character-building at it's finest.

1 person likes this

Your more than welcome to. 

5 hours ago, Rue said:

This sounds interesting! If I get my Character up to scratch in regards to her Shiobi Rank before then, I'd definitely be interested in this! Character-building at it's finest.

Thats fine as Im not putting this into action until i reach b rank. So there is time for you both to sort out your own character. Just seeing who is interested at the moment.

1 hour ago, Bastian said:

Your more than welcome to. 

Thats fine as Im not putting this into action until i reach b rank. So there is time for you both to sort out your own character. Just seeing who is interested at the moment.

Wonderful. Just let me know when/how/where ^^