Guest Taidana

Hey, didya miss me? :P

4 posts in this topic

Hello again guys! My life has started to become a lot more stable now and i felt like returning back. A lot more members seemed to have joined in my absence, that's cool :P It looks like quite a lot of stuff has happened, errr, I'm sorry if this is a hassle, but please may you quickly give me a run-down on what's happened while I've been gone? Odotai seems to have disappeared o.0.

Welcome back! yeah a lot has changed, we have grown a lot and things are moving well. There are few things you could check out to get back into the swing of things.

We also have a plot starting, you could look into. Also yes Odotai has been disbanded, you may keep your character but she has been turned into a wanderer. Things will be happening on that front, so no worries, odotai was just sort of dieing lol

1 person likes this

I designed Shinrai with "Evil Character" in mind, is it alright if i scrap Shinrai and her bloodline, and make a completely new character? I really like the wandering life, so would it be okay to keep the A-Rank wanderer slot + all the progress i made with Shinrai (Training specialities and stuff) if not, then that's totally okay. Just asking :P