Minoichi

Hola!

10 posts in this topic

Greetings!

Name might be a little familiar to a few, but it seems somewhat doubtful since it's been.. like, 6+ years since I last roleplayed.

Name's Josh. I was from Ingoo, and helped Onegoo & Ultimate Shinobi when they were in their infancy. Onegoo was probably the most notable place I was around.

It's definitely been a while, but for anyone who remembers me, speak up. I'm coming back to this with hopes of connecting with some old friends, hopefully it pans out - if not, always got new friends to make. I'm probably one of the friendliest people you'll talk to, or so I've been told - so I must be doing something right.

Can't wait to meet you all and/or catch up with anyone from some of the greatest years of my life. :)

1 person likes this

Hey Josh! Good to see you man, this is Soul (duh) old ingoo vet! There are a few of us running a round, i am sure you will run into them eventually.

But yeah, its good to have you man, i hope you find this place to your liking, and if you need some help you can find us in the chat box or feel free to pm any member of staff, we are always here to help.

Welcome to SG,

Btw, my name is Josh too! Call me Rei though :3 I have no clue what Ingoo is, so can't say much there. Though I can say I hope you enjoy yourself here. Don't hesitate to ask the staff for help, including me!

I'm not from any of those places, but welcome to SG anyway! It's nice to have you here~

Greetings! Like Saisaki, I'm not from any of those places, but it's nice to make your acquaintance! You can call me Ever/Never/Holly. I look forward to what you do!

I haven't been rping that long.. I think. And I also don't know of those places so I'm sure we haven't met. But pleased to make your acquaintance. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to rping with you. ^.^

1 hour ago, Jin said:

I haven't been rping that long.. I think. And I also don't know of those places so I'm sure we haven't met. But pleased to make your acquaintance. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to rping with you. ^.^

18 hours ago, Soul said:

Hey Josh! Good to see you man, this is Soul (duh) old ingoo vet! There are a few of us running a round, i am sure you will run into them eventually.

But yeah, its good to have you man, i hope you find this place to your liking, and if you need some help you can find us in the chat box or feel free to pm any member of staff, we are always here to help.

Oh god, I haven't seen you in years man. Very surprised I recognize the name!

I've heard there's a few of the Ingoo vets running around here, half the reason I decided to check this place out. :) In time I'll find them, I'm sure.

18 hours ago, Kao Masayoshi said:

Nice to meet you Minoichi!~

*hawgs*

Nice to meet you! :) 

18 hours ago, Rei said:

Welcome to SG,

Btw, my name is Josh too! Call me Rei though :3 I have no clue what Ingoo is, so can't say much there. Though I can say I hope you enjoy yourself here. Don't hesitate to ask the staff for help, including me!

Nice to meet you man. :) No worries about not knowing what Ingoo is, trust me, it's definitely a website for the past at this stage.

Shall do! Think I remember the basics though. :) 

17 hours ago, Saisaki said:

I'm not from any of those places, but welcome to SG anyway! It's nice to have you here~

Not a problem, always open to meet new people and make new friends. :) 

17 hours ago, Tenri said:

Welcome to SG Josh!
I can't wait to meet you in Cbox and see you RP! <3

Thank you! Here's hoping I still remember the tricks of the trade, playing as a character is something I haven't done for a very long time but I'm sure I'll figure it out. :) 

16 hours ago, Nevergreen said:

Greetings! Like Saisaki, I'm not from any of those places, but it's nice to make your acquaintance! You can call me Ever/Never/Holly. I look forward to what you do!

I tend to call people by their names (if they let me) until I become familiar with their characters. But thank you Holly! :) 

15 hours ago, Jin said:

Definitely haven't met - but never opposed to new friends. Can't wait to see what's in store :)