Iburi Clan's Bloodline: Smoke [Done]

4 posts in this topic

Bloodline Name | Iburi Clan's Bloodline: Smoke
Possessors | Iburi clansmen.
Appearance | -
Abilities | Members of the Iburi clan are capable of turning their bodies into smoke; this can either be done fully, or partially. By turning their bodies into smoke, various offensive, and supplementary jutsu’s can be executed. In their smoke form, Iburi clansmen are still capable of interacting with physical objects. Thus, making a technique like bodily possession possible. Oxidization is a feat that the Iburi clan is renowned for, which can only be used after one has successfully infiltrated their target’s body.
Weaknesses | Naturally, Iburi clansmen are vulnerable to wind due to it dispersing their bodies. Therefore, a set of drawbacks are applied to them depending on the prowess of the wind technique used.

• If struck by a wind technique one rank higher than their smoke form, the user will be forced back into their physical form and be stunned.
  • If struck by a wind technique of equal ranking to their smoke form, the user will suffer from being one rank slower.
  • If struck by a wind technique that is lower in ranking than their smoke form, the user experiences nothing.

All members of the Iburi clan are required to start with the Ninjutsu specialty. 

Chakra Cost | -

Edited by Mariku

I understand I probably need to specify how long those drawbacks last amongst other things if there are any more problems. Any suggestions? ^,^ 

So the turning into smoke thing is a form and can be applied for Here. You can attach it to this bloodline though. Just a heads up we are going to be strict with smoke entering a persons body and allowing you to posses them, aka move their body at your will. 

So I don't think of Smoke as an advanced release, that being said if you want to build the bloodline around it that's fine. If you really only want the turning into smoke thing then what I suggest is you make a clan instead of a bloodline and simply make the smoke stuff Restricted to them. 

To be completely honest, you'd be better off making this a smoke release bloodline (smoke manipulation) and do as Drak says with the Form idea. Its more useful in terms of you using it and its much easier to grade. You wanna become nothing but smoke, you'd only have to make a form for it and would still have access to a plethora of smoke jutsu since smoke manipulation would kinda be the bloodlines thing. If you want to restrict who uses the form, you can express as much in the application (form application) or as Drak suggested make a clan and restrict it to them.

• Word Counter

Word Counter