Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Freya

Freya's lonely again

4 posts in this topic

Hey! So I've been gone for a while and the squad Freya was put in, kind of ceased to exist. How would anyone in the water feel with threading with Freya? I don't really have anything to do with her at the moment, and I would prefer it to be some kind of combat topic. I'm still new to RP and combat is something which I've never really done before :P

Sure, I don't mind fighting you so long as we keep it friendly. How does a Shinobi Kumite sound? I have previous experience in battling, and can certainly roleplay in a way that we'd both feel satisfied with our combat feats. 

I'd also love being part of an 'official team', but that's an entirely different matter. Anyways, I have the common bad habit of not starting threads when I don't go looking for people myself, so go ahead and grab that extra Ryo from creating one yourself, and I'll follow your lead.

That is, of course, if you are okay with me being your sparring partner.

Edited by Kiyoko
typos orz

No worries, I'll try to guide you through as much as possible. My response will come later tonight, so if it is late, do not stay awake waiting for it.