Kenji Haruka

Greetings!

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, you may not have noticed me but I have been lurking around and familiarizing myself with the site and have decided to make a proper introduction (Mostly because I have forgotten to until this point), this will be my first time trying out an Naruto rp site, though I have minor experience in others, mainly concerning DBZ and a small bit of Superhero, though I consider my rp skills to be average at best. The name's Milton and you are free to call me so, though I have grown accustom to going by my primary account names, in this case Kenji but I am fine with either.

The character I intend to create is an information gatherer that uses his bloodline (Which I have made public as to avoid limiting anyone and as of writing this, it is currently being examined by the kind mods) and puppets to gather information, if my bloodline is accepted, along with an item and puppet mechanics, I believe I will be extremely good at doing my job. I am partly leaning toward being a shinobi of the lighting village, but the idea of being an wanderer is slightly more appealing. The specialties I am considering is obviously puppetry as my primary and for my secondary, I'm tied between summoning and bukijutsu, I'm leaning toward bukijutsu so I'm not completely done for in hand to hand combat and it would be cool to have an legendary weapon, but summoning could help my puppets and grants me sage mode. As for elements, my starting element will probably be wind so I can efficiently escape in the case when caught.

I look forward to being a member in this site and I feel excited to begin my adventure into Naruto Role Playing. Feel free to ask any questions by the way, I am willing to provide more information on any topic.

2 people like this

Welcome to the site!

That's one hell of an intro; look forward to RPing with you if we get the chance. Currently, there is a neat plot event taking place in each of the villages and, as far I know, you can still submit a profile with a bloodline without it being okayed yet (You obviously won't be able to use or purchase anything related to it, though). This is in order to be able to roleplay if you so wish. The plot is open until tomorrow, so I don't know if you can manage to get your character approved and make a post before then, but if it's within your capabilities, make sure to do so! You get three times the amount of xp that a C rank mission gives, so yeah, it's really worth it.

Anyways, feel free to message me if you need something, I'll respond as soon as I can.

Welcome to the forum. I did notice your bloodline and that cool face claim. But I though you were a senpai or something. Good luck with your bloodline and looking forward to rping with you.

Also, my character has puppetry as its primary too ;)

Greetings!

I am Holly/Evergreen, your friendly tree and Supreme Overlady of the Wanderers! I'm glad to have you on site, and look forward to rp'ing with you. As far as successfully going wanderer, I reccomend joining Flame village and then leaving IC. If that is really the route you wish to take. Lightning is great if you would like to constantly have missions to do.

Again, great to have you!

1 person likes this

Hello Kenji,

Welcome to SG. If you have any questions or need some help, feel free to ask. Also about your character- information gathering types are always fun. I assume your character wouldn't be a direct combat type, but serve more of a support role? Anyways, I can tell you that Summoning is fun(I'm a Primary Summoner, you need it as your primary for Sage Mode) If you wish to join a village- activity wise, the villages are ranked Water>Fire>Lightning. If you want to be a wanderer then I suggest going Fire like Evergreen(FIrewood) said. Water or Lightning and people would more than likely hunt you down before you could leave lol.

If you're looking for RP partners for character development & plot, I am always available both IC & OOC. I won't say that I am a pro RPer, but Ive been around Naruto RP for many years!

Welcome to Shinobi Generations and hopefully you've enjoyed the site so far (nice intro btw)! :D

Thank you all for the kind welcomes

@Kiyoko Thank you for informing me I can do so, unfortunately I cannot join the plot because I hadn't even put out the fine details into my character and as of writing this, I have missed the deadline, nonetheless I thank you for telling me of the ongoing plot, perhaps I could join the next part of it.

@Jin I was considering to make myself as a teacher figure, but I didn't want to be accused of just making a Kakashi clone and my new introduction into Naruto RP made it a bit hard to teach others when I don't even know the subjects, also nice to know you're a puppeteer as well, maybe we could have a student master relationship or something along those lines.

@Reimei Thank you for the advice, I have decided to stay in the fire village for a while until I am at least rank B, maybe linger around a bit longer until I can find a decent reason to leave and become a wanderer.

@Rei Thanks for letting me know, I must've missed that detail while reading the specialty system, looks like I'm going pick bukijutsu as my secondary because summoning doesn't appear to give any bonus upon mastering (Unless the system wasn't update) and yes, my character is intended to act as more of support than direct combat type. Basically Kabuto, gather info and work for someone else or join up with someone to do the heavy lifting. Oh and thanks for letting me know, picked fired village, rather not die so soon. 

@Yoshinori Thanks, I was worried I went a little overboard during my introduction and I find the site to be quite interesting so far, I can see myself staying for quite a while

General, I also forgot to mention it has been quite a while since I last RPed so forgive me if my skills are slightly below average, though I believe I am capable of being adequate. Oh and please feel free to message me if you wanna plot or something along those lines and as of writing this, I got a rough draft of my character up, suggestions/criticisms are welcomed as well.

I'm always open to any and all kinds of plot but I advise you to read my character's personality before suggesting the teacher-student relationship. And if you're really into it, I'd also advise reading the clan that my character is in. Because, you may not want to get in a relationship like that with my character.

Unless of course, you are okay with your teacher having murderous tendencies.