Jutsu Type | Supplementary 
Ranking | D
Element(s) | N/A
Specialty(s) | Bukijutsu
Energy Cost | 5 CP + 5 SP

Handsigns | N/A
Range | 5 m
Duration | 1-2 posts
Description | The user takes a projectile weapon and, prior to throwing or firing it, stuns the soul of it, causing it to take a varying degree of pause. Thus, when thrown, the item will hang in the air, frozen, before moving once more when the spirit catches up with it. To an observer, this would appear as if the thrown item suddenly halted a few meters away to remain utterly stationary, only to resume its path at a later time. The item affected by this can hang in the air for either one or two posts, resuming trajectory at the beginning of the following post, or the post after that, respectively. Aside from the pause, this jutsu has no other effect, does not in any way alter the course of projectile, does not confer any bonuses, and does nothing to any augments already in place beyond stalling them for the duration of this technique. Items hanging in the air can be knocked aside by anything which would normally do so.
Other Effects | While the user can select how long the projectile stalls for, he must select upon throwing and it cannot be altered. 
Requirements | Tataru
Status | Clan Restricted

Yeah, you have to touch it first, but it can't stop moving if it gets farther than 5 meters from the throw, if that makes sense. 

Since I don't see anything wrong with this myself, I'm going to give it my full approval (since I now am allowed to)

jutsu-approval.png