Jutsu Name | Wind Release: Art of the Wind Spear
Ranking | C
Element(s) | Wind 
Specialty(s) | Ninjutsu
Energy Cost | 25

Handsigns | Tiger Snake Bear
Range | 15m
Duration | 1 Post
Description | After performing the proper hand signs, the user will filled there lungs with wind chakra then exhale a strong wind current that has the power to break threw a three trunk and smash threw small boulders. The current 2 meters in width and 2 meters height.
Other Effects | -
Requirements | -
Status | Public

Edited by Aries

I know you've done it for the sake of simplicity, but I'll have to ask you to edit out all jutsu but the first and post each in a separate thread. This will make it easier to evaluate each individually and later add them to their respective subforum. For now, I'll review only the first.

1. This is simple, and pretty okay. Please review it one more time to remove some glaring typos I've detected and remove the speed at which the Jutsu travels. For balance and simplicity, we just base Jutsu speed of their rank.

Edited by Kiyoko

As I've said earlier: 

1. This is simple, and pretty okay. Please review it one more time to remove some glaring typos I've detected and remove the speed at which the Jutsu travels. For balance and simplicity, we just base Jutsu speed of their rank.

Oh...

Well, you see, this is the subforum where you submit stuff you've created for revision. Jutsu that are already on the public library can supposedly be taken without evaluation. Check the character management forum... That's where you want to go.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Word Counter

Word Counter