Oshiro Shiori

Oh right... introductions

5 posts in this topic

It's been awhile since I've been on one of these. It is pretty similar to a previous site, but just different enough that I'm totally confused starting out. Don't mind me, but I have appreciated all the friendly help so far! Call me Ban, Banshi, Shi or Shi-chan; any will do. I've been playing RPG tabletop and forum since I was 10, Naruto sites for at least 6 years, modded a few, admin'd briefly. I like what you have going on here! I've made my character already; Oshiro Shiori, a Water Village Genin, and I'm ready to play! Seeking other active Water Genin to for early alliances and for teams for missions, as well as general training and social RPs. 

Edited by Banshi
2 people like this

Hello! Evergreen/Reimei, the Queen Wanderer here! Nice to meet you officially, and I hope enjoy it here! If you ever travel or topic outside of a village, I may pop in 8D

Greetings and welcome to the site Banshi, glad to see a fellow water genin! People tend to call me Kenji, though I don't really mind any nicknames. I am definitely up for an alliances and helping you on missions, just send me a message if you wanna do a topic or something, I'm usually up for any topic.

Welcome to the forum Banshi and welcome to Mizu (water village) as well. I'd be happy to rp with you, be it a social or a mission. As for alliances, my character is not exactly the type. I may not be against that stuff but the character kinda is. However, that doesn't mean interesting things can't be developed. Whenever you're ready to rp, pm me and I'll respond; may be a few of my friends will tag along too.

Looking forward to rping with you. ^.^

Hello, Banshi and welcome to SG! Good luck with your Water genin; I hope you have lots of fun! :3