Saisaki

Lightning Medics [Wanted Ad]

1 post in this topic

Anyone that has spent any time in the site chatbox has probably seen me say that I have plans for the medics in Lightning and even plans to do outreach stuff with medics in other villages, so this topic is mostly for people who are just joining the site or people that want clarification. First and foremost, more information can be found in the topics for the Reizan no Kitoushi organization and the Reizan Bouyin. I will be adding a character management page to the former that includes a roster and some more flavor text, so if you're interested keep an eye out for that too. In addition, I will be making several missions, items, and jutsu specific to the organization. If you're interested in any of this, please post in this topic or PM me~ Here are the things I'm looking for though:

• Medics in Lightning to join the Reizan no Kitoushi; we need medics focused on healing, combat, and research since there are three sections in the organization for these three archetypes. Medical doesn't need to be your primary specialty, but you must already have the specialty to join. We also accept civilian apothecary characters, though they cannot be Fukutaichou. I'm looking for really active people here because I want to establish Lightning as producing some of the finest medics around.

• Medics from other villages interested in intervillage information exchange, training, and missions.

• One Lightning medic to be trained to be the main Chiryousha Fukutaichou, head of the healing focused medics. Once you've been ranked up to B rank, you'll be made a Chiryousha Fukutaichou, once you reach A Rank, you'll be the main Fukutaichou and have the code name of Mercy (mercy killing) when sent on relevant missions alone or with your squad that will consist of the main Fukutaichou from the other two divisions. I will personally run missions with you to help ensure relatively quick rank ups as well as arrange for missions with other medics/shinobi in the village if need be. However, your Lightning character must be your main character - no exceptions. You must stay active on this character or the deal is null and void and I will find someone to replace you for this position - no exceptions.

• One Lightning medic to be trained to be the main Eiseihei Fukutaichou, head of the combat focused medics. Once you've been ranked up to B rank, you'll be made an Eiseihei Fukutaichou, once you reach A Rank, you'll be the main Fukutaichou and have the code name of Reaper (grim reaper) when sent on relevant missions alone or with your squad that will consist of the main Fukutaichou from the other two divisions. I will personally run missions with you to help ensure relatively quick rank ups as well as arrange for missions with other medics/shinobi in the village if need be. However, your Lightning character must be your main character - no exceptions. You must stay active on this character or the deal is null and void and I will find someone to replace you for this position.

• One Lightning medic to be trained to be the main Igakusha Fukutaichou, head of the research focused medics. Once you've been ranked up to B rank, you'll be made an Igakusha Fukutaichou, once you reach A Rank, you'll be the main Fukutaichou and have the code name of Angel (angel of death) when sent on relevant missions alone or with your squad that will consist of the main Fukutaichou from the other two divisions. I will personally run missions with you to help ensure relatively quick rank ups as well as arrange for missions with other medics/shinobi in the village if need be. However, your Lightning character must be your main character - no exceptions. You must stay active on this character or the deal is null and void and I will find someone to replace you for this position.

• I'm always looking for people to experiment on~