Jutsu Type | Ninjutsu
Ranking | C Rank
Element(s) | Storm Release
Specialty(s) | Ninjutsu
Energy Cost | 25

Handsigns | Rat - Bird - Rat
Range | 10m AoE
Duration | 3 Posts
Description | After performing the proper hand seals, a jutsu user can cause chakra based clouds in the surrounding area of effect to condense and form storm clouds, centering around the user instead of in the sky. The clouds formed around the user are dark and black in color, creating a 50% increase in cover for the user, protecting them by making it harder for opponents to see them. This also creates a challenge for the user to observe the area outside of the area of effect. Within the 10m the user can see with clarity, but outside of the 10m is obscured by the clouds. In addition, these storm clouds produce natural rain in the first post. And later, natural rain and lightning on the second post, continuing to stay for a third post. The rain and lightning produced are able to be used with other jutsu but do not on their own cause damage or harm through this jutsu.
Other Effects | ------
RequirementsKaminari Bloodline, Storm Release
Status | Public

Storm Release doesn't do this. It creates lasers with the fluid motion of Water. Even your explanation of your bloodline on your bloodline page states that.

I'd suggest making this technique Water and Lightning Release (once you get those two elements). Use the Water to create a condensed mist cloud. Because science, Lightning would naturally occur, but because its nature it would be random and not aimed, and most likely would never hit the opponent. Therefore, instead of that you could make it to where this jutsu allows you to cast Lightning jutsu from the cloud by using the electrical charges within it.

If you are looking for weather based abilities, I'd suggest also getting wind in the future to enhance these types of techniques.

This grade stands for all your weather based jutsu. Technically you only need Water Release as that by itself can create a condensed cloud. But to control where the Lightning strikes, that would need Lightning Release.

Storm release is comprised of water and lightning jutsu... so I am not sure how making storm clouds does not fall into that category. I would appreciate it if Kiyokoor Rei looked at this because they have a good way of explaining jutsu to me. Then I can edit it.

The manipulation of storm clouds through storm release is already a thing (See Naruto Shippuuden will of fire); the definition that does not include it is manga only (which btw only has two storm release jutsu in its entirety). As such, I believe we can wing with something like this as a Storm Style Jutsu. That said, I can't speak for the Kaminari's bloodline ability to use storm release in such way, as Mix is indeed correct, the description provided in the bloodline page is the manga-only one. Might want to tune that bloodline page a bit before you purchase these. 

So, if I understand the jutsu itself correctly, then it is basically hidden mist technique with dark clouds (since water and lightning won't cause any damage on their own). Sure, give it a duration based cost.