Satomi

So, uh, hi and stuff!

6 posts in this topic

Introductions are nice and stuff, I suppose I could do one. I've been RPing for quite a long time 10+ years, be it on forums, chat, or tabletop; I've been around. Lately the world of Naruto has piqued my interest and I was pointed in this direction by someone else who recently stumbled onto the site. I'm not entirely sure what I want to accomplish with a character here, but I'm certainly hoping to make things interesting. Me personally, I try to be friendly and kind to everyone--though I may be a bit scatter-brained at times. I look forward to (hopefully) slipping in seamlessly with the rest of you all.

Anyway, hi all and I hope to not step on toooo maaaany toes~

4 people like this

Hi Satomi! Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask anyone. The chat box is populated by at least one or two people almost 24/7. Always good to have more experienced rpers join the site and I'll be looking forward to seeing what you do with your character. 

Welcome to SG, Satomi~ I hope you stick around with us and have some fun RPing. :3

1 person likes this

Greetings! I'm Evergreen/Reimei, your local Wanderer! It's nice to meet you! I might be a little abrasive, but I swear I'm nice. Welcome to the site, there are no exits! :D

1 person likes this