Duke

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

24 posts in this topic

Hello there you lovely you,

So I have crafted - by hand! - a lovely mission that will involve 2 water people and 2 flame people. It will be wondrous! And we can make it into a collection of missions, over the course of which we shall get to know one another's characters! It's very exciting. 

SO, I need another Water person and TWO Fire people to pair up and do these missions. Please post here to tell me about how excited you are. 

http://shinobi-generations.org/topic/2539-spec-ops-but-on-fire/#comment-10615

http://shinobi-generations.org/topic/2534-spec-ops/#comment-10613

2 people like this

Coolest mission ever. But I can't grade missions that I am in. :(

But I may still want to do it :D 

It depends on who is being partnered with whom cause I am B Rank Chuunin and it is an A Rank mission so... me and a genin makes me worry that it is not going to work lmao Any A or B Flame nin want to do it with me? I am open if there are none but still!

Oh if no water-nin join, I'll join you Duke. If others want to do it though, I don't mind not joining. I have lots to do xD

I think I could work pretty well with Masaki on this, even though he is a genin. He has to get more stuff bought and jutsu and whatnot though

Yeah I had intended for it to be either 2 B rank or 1 B and 1 C rank ninja, as there aren't that many A ranks yet. (I can't remember if that is the right ranks/number of people to take an A rank mission but I hope so). So this should work unless other people want in on it?? Maybe we go as squads of 4 but just have 2 separate 2v2 threads if there is lots of interest?!

1 person likes this

This sounds really cool. If you have a spot for a Water shinobi then I would like to join in.

1 person likes this

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:31 PM, Kazuo Enomoto said:

This sounds really cool. If you have a spot for a Water shinobi then I would like to join in.

Kazuo may take my spot. I will be too busy to participate.

1 person likes this

Kazuo and Me 

VERSUS!

Akane and Masaki! 

Let's do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 person likes this

Awesome! I'm looking forward to this.

And thank you, Rei, for letting me fill in. I really appreciate it!

2 people like this

Oh my gosh, this is exciting! I'll look around at some of the neutral lands and pick one for all of us to travel to after I sling some posts here quick. @Kazuo Enomoto I can post a topic for us to meet up and chat about the mission and such, then we can depart?

@Akane and @Masaki I don't know if you two know each other IC but you should meet up as well! If you want! And then we can all travel abroad! In the mean time buy some weapons or whatever and get ready for an exciting adventure!

2 people like this

OK! Let's go to Territory 10, Michi Island. Sound good to everyone? Tropical island with lots of forests and such. And I'm assuming the Kouri and Yami seas are connected so it's more or less equalish distance between both of us. 

We are on the island, looking for the informant. Duke's next post can be him finding and retrieving the info so we can get into conflict soon.

Yes yes yes, we made it to the land so you guys should too! I'll post next and then we can all start stumbling around!

Unless we aren't actually allowed to take an A rank mission without an A rank character. I thought a pair of at least 1 B rank person could take A ranks, but maybe not. @Akane you might have an insight into this?

Do you have a neutral land topic open that we should just join up in or... how do you want to do this.. cause I wanted to get a post in of getting to the location first but business kept me away xD I have a fun jutsu I have always wanted to try and I have very few opportunities to use it lol

Anyway, how do you all want to do this

We have a slight problem. :sobs:

Neither Chao nor Kazuo are chunin, so we aren't supposed to be able to take A rank missions. I will attempt to find some way to circumvent this (since water has 0 chunin) but this will have to be put on hold for a day or two while I shake some trees down. 

I'm so sorry!

2 people like this

Not to encroach on a topic I have no part in but I know you guys have a Jounin in water >> No idea about no Chuunin though... I know that doesn't help really so sorry xD