Guest Taidana

A couple questions from a newbie

Question

Right, I have a few questions which are probably pretty easy to answer, lets get down to it.

1) I read the FaQ which Kabel has posted, and it said that people could learn up to D-Rank techniques which weren't part of their specialty. But I seem to remember that the maximum you could learn was an E-Rank, has the rule been changed while I was gone?

2) For the Chakra String Technique, what speed are the strings able to move/control stuff at? Also, the range says 75M, does that mean that the strings can connect to stuff up to 75 Meters away. One more, can the strings connect to people and control them if the threads are strong enough?

3) Can anyone make canon bloodlines?

4) What is the character limit per-person? I remember seeing it somewhere, but I cannot remember where I saw it >.>

That's all for now ^.^

1 answer to this question

59 minutes ago, Taidana said:

1) I read the FaQ which Kabel has posted, and it said that people could learn up to D-Rank techniques which weren't part of their specialty. But I seem to remember that the maximum you could learn was an E-Rank, has the rule been changed while I was gone?

Yes, you are now able to learn techniques of any specialty up to D in ranking.

1 hour ago, Taidana said:

2) For the Chakra String Technique, what speed are the strings able to move/control stuff at? Also, the range says 75M, does that mean that the strings can connect to stuff up to 75 Meters away. One more, can the strings connect to people and control them if the threads are strong enough?

The speed of the strings is determined by the speed of the user. If the user is B-Rank, their strings will move at B-Rank speed and whatever they're connected to can be controlled at B-Rank speed.

3) Can anyone make canon bloodlines?

Yes, I believe.

4) What is the character limit per-person? I remember seeing it somewhere, but I cannot remember where I saw it >.>

According to the Creation Rules, the limit is 3 characters. You can find more about it at the bottom.

Hopefully these answers were helpful. :P

1 person likes this