Eiko

Yo!

8 posts in this topic

Well, I suppose this is my first step familiarizing myself with the site (I know, for those that know me, it's about damn time, right? To quote one of my favorite Naruto characters: "I got lost on the path of life."). My name is Court, I know quite a few people who have recently made this website their new RP home. Some of those include Momo, Evergreen, Kenta/Mathod. They're friends I've known for about 10+ years now, and strangely enough, we all met on a naruto based RP. We've all kind of moved as a group over the years to different genres and RP websites, but it never ceases to amaze me that despite our real life circumstances, we always seem to find a way back to one another. Ki/Momo has been pulling my leg for a while now about coming onto this site, and I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I'm looking forward to getting back into the creative writing zone, especially here... it's really been a long while since I've stretched my brain muscles (It'll probably hurt the first couple of times if I'm being completely honest), but I'm excited. I also plan on bringing some people along, so it should be really fun.

I'm debating between flame and lightning, but lightning seems to be winning. I'll ponder more about character ideas, but it should be interesting! Anyway, thanks for reading this, and if anyone would ever like to message me or talk to me, don't be afraid to hit me up! It'll be nice meeting all of you eventually!

5 people like this

Welcome Finally to the site Eiko, Join us in Lightning Momo is here, Ever has a character in it too so, Whats better then to just be with people you know hey? 

Lets hope you have fun here~

Courrrrrrtttt! <3

yeH I have my Sei character in lightning :)

-attaches spiel about leaving your village and eventually going Wanderer here-

Ohohoho Welcome beautiful! <3
I second Evers comment and add LAVA CLAN BBY :O

Finally~

I was about to have to channel my inner Naruto and hunt you down like Sasuke.

But yeah, Lightning Village = Best Village and not just because the gang is all here. :P

Spoiler

Leaving this here for literally no reason.

034962368b84442f4fffe94b80269bd2--naruto

Welcome to the site! :D

Lightning would be the best village for you join considering your experiences with the majority of people there.....

However if you alternatively want to join the actual best village in SG, the Flame is always welcoming. ;3

1 person likes this

Thank you everyone! All the welcomes are highly appreciated (and somewhat motivational)! I'll try and make y'all proud. :D

2 people like this