Suijin Umiken

August
Monthly Nominations

10 posts in this topic

monthly-voting.png

Once again, it's a new month and once again, nominations for the site's Character of the Month and Member of the Month are underway! If you think a particular character is interesting or significant in some way, or has demonstrated other valuable qualities, you may nominate them for Character of the Month by replying to this topic below with the name of that character. You may also leave your nomination for Member of the Month, for whichever member you believe is deserving of the title; whether it be for their impressive activity, general attitude or contributions to the community. Nominations will be open for the next 3 days, at which point the top nominees for both will be added to two polls the site may vote on. The winners will receive 1000 ryo each and be displayed on the sidebar and slider on the homepage! You may not nominate or vote for yourself or your own character.

MOTM: Duke cause I enjoy reading his posts ^.^

COTM: Daichi because he charged head first into the Hikage's office.

COTM: Rei - He has nearly never said no to doing an rp. For the last month, he has put out long elaborate and interesting posts for many missions and social rps. I think his character is fascinating and he never acts out of character, regardless of the situation or how it might affect the view of his character from an outsider stand point. I like the originality and the depth of the personality.

MOTM: Kiyoko - She has been stunning as staff lately, going through and grading all those jutsu and then going back through them all again (with Rei lol). She has been really helpful and good at explaining details for editing and not at all intrusive, judgmental or rude despite all the work she's been doing. I like her positivism and how she never seems to complain about it. Plus, she is a very active member here beyond being just staff.

CotM - @Taka Taka has been a ride-along partner to my many many threads this last month. Aside from missions, there has been much character development that I have enjoyed as well.

MotM - @Kiyoko Kiyoko is working hard as a new staff member. I affirm her/him for their hard work & dedication to the forum.

• Word Counter

Word Counter