Saisaki

Werewolf [Game]

67 posts in this topic

About:

 

Werewolf is a social hidden role game. At its core, you pit two informed players, the Werewolves, against the uniformed majority of the players, the Villagers. The game has two phases, each lasting 24 hours. The Day Phase is where the Villagers try to find out who the Werewolves are and remove them via lynching based on majority voting done by making accusations, either randomly or based on clues gained through other people's posts during the Day Phase and by the events that take place during the Night Phase which is where the Werewolves pick off Villagers one by one. All communications to other characters with the exception of Werewolves must take place in this thread and done as in game roleplay; you can choose whatever kind of character and personality for this that you want, including your actual RP characters. Werewolves, and anyone else with a special role, communicate via PM with the Gamemaster during the Night Phase to pick a target.

 

Ye Olde Rules & Guidelines:

  1. Signup by posting below.
  2. Once full, roles will be assigned using a random number generator.
  3. Your role will then be messaged to you. Do not, under any circumstances, tell anyone your role.
  4. After the roles have been messaged to you, the first Day Phase will start.
  5. You have 24 hours after each Day Phase to vote on the Werewolf.
  6. After 24 hours of the Day Phase, the person with the most votes is lynched and the Night Phase starts.
  7. Make sure to bold and CAPS the name of the person you are voting for in your post.
  8. Roles will not be revealed after the lynching unless the person lynched is a Werewolf.
  9. Those with special roles have 24 hours to PM me their actions during the Night Phase.
  10. Actions from the Night Phase will be carried out during the next Day Phase.
  11. Phases continue until the Villagers have lynched the all Werewolves or until the Villager to Werewolf ratio is 2:1, in which case, the Werewolves win.
  12. We need at least 10 players per game. The more people who join, the more roles that become available. Right now there will be two Werewolves.
  13. Message me if you have any questions.

 

Roles:

  • Villager - The majority of players. They have no special function aside from voting to lynch people during the Day Phase.
  • Werewolf - The bad guys. They pick one person per Night Phase to hunt and tell the Gamemaster via PM.
  • Dreamwolf - A sleeper agent that only joins the Werewolves when one dies. They don't know of each other's existence until then.
  • Seer - A Villager that can ask the Gamemaster once per Night Phase via PM if a certain person is a Werewolf.
  • False Seer - Thinks they are a Seer and can ask if certain person is a Werewolf, but receives the wrong answer.
  • Bodyguard - A Villager that can protect one person except themselves during each Night Phase by informing the Gamemaster via PM.
  • Underdog - Converts to a Werewolf when the last one dies or to a Villager when there are an equal number of Werewolves to Villagers.
  • Sasquatch - A normal Villager unless there is a Day Phase where no one is lynched then they turn into a Werewolf for Night Phase.

 

Signups:

  1. @Jinpachi - Killed [N3]
  2. @Akane - Lynched [D2]
  3. @Daichi Uzumaki - Lynched [D4]
  4. @Hannah Uzumaki
  5. @Rei - Lynched [D1]
  6. @Yoshinori
  7. @Magatsu
  8. @Lindow
  9. @Kao Masayoshi
  10. @Drak - Killed [N1]
  11. @Rue - Lynched [D3]
  12. @Shimo
  13. @Kenji Haruka
  14. @Kamatari - Killed [N2]
  15. @Meiko
  16. @Reimei
Edited by Saisaki
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I changed it so you just have to post here for me to keep track! That is how I had it set up first though, Akane~

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drakoff, reporting for the 10th, and most valuable spot.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

Okay, so everyone should have their roles in their inboxes by now! If you don't, you're probably a Villager, but PM me just in case. Remember, you should NOT being revealing your roles to anyone in thread or out. Not knowing what's going on and trying to piece together clues is part of the fun. Secondly, you guys should pretty much just let loose with your posts for Day Phase. Wild accusations and hilariously dramatic scenes are also part of the fun. Werewolf is a great game, but you get what you give!

 

You can each choose to do this as an RP (lots of work, imo), simple voting (boring, imo), or a hyrbid of the two (which is usually more fun, imo).

 

There is no post order. You can post as many times as you want between now and my next post.

 

Names of your votes should be in all caps and bolded for example: SAISAKI

 

I will tally up votes tomorrow morning, lynch the loser (my apologies to the first person killed, no hard feelings, fam and better luck next game), and start the first Night Phase.

 

If you have any questions at all, please PM me.

 

Here's the first Day Phase; I'll set the scene and you guys start the voting - enjoy!

 

There had been a tropical storm overnight. It was a common occurrence in the Wind Village, a neutral safe zone where people had come from all over to take a reprieve from their day to day lives. The gales had been particularly vicious and filled the night with the sounds of howls from the currents whipping through the trees, or at least that's what everyone thought until they awoke the next morning to the sounds of screaming. Akane had been the first person to wake and step outside to check on the stray cats after the storm and instead found the mauled body of a well known prankster with a mean sweet tooth face first in the mud and surrounded by massive impressions in wet earth around her that looked wolfish in nature. Her screams drew the rest of the Villagers to the scene where musings about the folklore of Wind Village began to circulate through the group and by the time shock had worn off, the word Werewolf was on everyone's lips. The legends said that the only way to kill a Werewolf in a timeline without silver bullets was to lynch it. Vague knowledge combined with trauma fueled hysteria led to a lynch mob gathered in the village square with everyone throwing suspicion bred accusations at each other. It was clear that they would need to vote on who the most likely suspect was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps it was the hangover that had crept over him from the night before but as the screams had started to erupt, the man had groaned and moaned quietly, looking around at his bed and slowly standing up. Going from nude to a pair of pants, one of the woman in his bed popped up,"Hey Daichi, where are you going?" It was then joined by another voice,"Yeah Daichi..." And then a third,"Mmm... Yeah, don't leave." And as the man slowly pulled on a button up shirt, the tall man let out a noise as he responded to the girl,"Shhh Bitches.... You're gonna wake up all the other bitches." And the scene would zoom out from the three women to show the room filled from wall to wall with a gaggle of happily sleeping women. 

After it was done zooming, Daichi could be seen going to the crime and walking up to Akane,"What the hell ha-" He said as he saw the body and let out a whistle,"Man, how I've never wished more for this just to be a really bad prank."

 

Spoiler

I really hope someone gets the reference in the beginning of my post xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Akane rubbed the back of her head and cleared her throat. She was embarrassed for screaming the way she did when death never bothered her before. She told herself she was just surprised, but the red head looked over at Daichi as he entered and quickly blurted, "It wasn't me that screamed. But I came out and saw this. Gross, some wolf did this." She glanced around at the villagers and people approaching and put a hand on her hip. "Probably, a werewolf. It's the only logical explanation. I think we all know who the werewolf is," The woman narrowed her eyes and stared directly at Lindow. She didn't say anything but it seemed an implication. Why would anyone trust a wanderer anyway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shimo had been in the public bathing area this early morning, the wind was harsh however the steaming waters were reason enough for him to brave the outdoors. "I miss the water village..." Sinking down to his chin Shimo closed his eyes and tried to relax, drifting into a familiar tune, 'running around at the speed of sound, got places to go gotta follow my rainbow! Can't stick ar-'

"EEEKKKKK!"

The screams of a small child echoed out from nearby, and without a second thought Shimo charged out of the public baths and charged towards the scream. Running to an open clearing the sight of a strung up body could be seen crowded by claw marks and splatters of blood. This body was not however alone, besides it was a woman with an oddly embarrassed composure, and another redheaded fellow both marked with the symbol of the flame. "What did you guys do!"

 

Reaching for his senbon pouch Shimo notice it wasn't there. In fact, nothing was there, and the air had felt even colder than normal... Shimo looked down realising he was stark naked before dashing back towards the alley which he had originally appeared from and reappearing with a cloth torn around his waist branded with the words 'Convenience Store'.

 

 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kao stared at the stray corpse from the distance. Tears prickled at either ends of his eyes as he shoved the spectators in his haste and, with a plop, tripped and fell head-first into the mud. Brown stained his ivory mask as he lifted his head up from the ground, his body still planted inches deep in the soggy ground, and cried out. "My beloved baby boy!" he reached out with one hand and caressed the mutilated body's cheek (or what had presumably been one) and, lifting himself up on his knees, knelt down and snuggled the cold body. "We were gonna be the best of friends! I just knew it! I will never forget your noble sacrifice and I will continue our childhood tradition of eating fish sticks in your stead! My long lost brother!" he hadn't actually known the boy (at all) but he was certain that, if he was born in another time, they would've been blood brothers. Probably.

 

He looked around, fists clenched. "Who did this?!" he stood up (tiny compared to many of the others gathered here) and shook of his stained clothes. He released his grip on the boy, letting the cadaver drop to the floor unceremoniously and, without further ado, placed one of his feet on the body. He looked up at the sky, finger pointed outward, as he clenched his other hand over his chest. "I will avenge you...and I promise that I will protect these innocent people that I have just found from the same fate as you, Joey! I swear on my collection of Yukie Fujikaze fanfictions and film collections!"

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ice cream clown Rei pushed his cart up to the street where the crowd was gathering. He wore a clown suit and a purple afro wig as he stopped to admire the view. He licked the remainder of the cherry red ice cream off his face and pointed at someone suspiciously. "AKANE"

Edited by Rei
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A homeless wanderer, Reimei opened up the lid of the empty metal trashcan in which she currently resided. She peered out from the itty bitty slit she'd created by lifting the can only a bit, light reached her eyes and she watched the odd ongoings. Suspicious, all of them. She'd been asleep when the poor boy was murdered, so she was just glad she must have smelled too much like a trashcan for the werewolf to find her. Good. She was safe in the trashcan. However she did retrieve one of the many acorns in her pocket. Quickly, fast like a sneaky sneak alley trashcan cat, she flicked the acorn towards the crowd. The acorn would land on the ground and crack open, revealing a slip of paper inside with AKANE scrawled in newspaper clippings.

 

Her vote placed, Reimei went sneaky sneak back into the darkness of the trashcan.

Edited by Reimei
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Word Counter

    Word Counter