Saisaki

Werewolf [Game]

67 posts in this topic

High pitched screaming was the last thing Drak needed in the morning, then again that night was worth any morning discomfort. He wasn’t alone in his queen sized pillowtop, no he was definitely not. There was a pale yet still tan skinned woman draped across his lower half with her face still in a rather precarious location, her hair a mess after a long night, body nearly glowing as the light hit it through the window. Drak had numerous flashbacks of nearly drowning in her exposed bosom the night before. Actually that was just the start of his flashbacks, the others went into detail better left off the page.

He gently rolled his vixen off of him, slid on some loose fitting sweatpants, then walked outside to take in the strange and gruesome situation. Then, within moments of looking at the weird clown, “Ya, what the clown said, AKANE

Drak had no idea what he’d agreed to, in truth he had little understanding of the world he was in. There hadn’t been any time to read the rulebook that the sleeping seductress had given him the night before.     

2 people like this

Standing in his store branded cloth, seeing the multitude of accusations thrown towards Akane, Shimo paused for a second before shouting;

"OBJECTION!!!"

His mama had taught him never to side with a clown and a talking trash can.

"It is obviously the butler, or in this case clown... REI!"

Edited by Shimo
1 person likes this

Half naked cult leader Magatsu. Heard the screams. He was busy animals he had captured alive  to the ol Mighty Blood Goddess. Everyone was gathered around. The world werewolf was thrown left and right. He was covered in animal blood half naked this was bad. He would sure to get pinned. "I knlw what it looks like but it wasn't me. My followers lf the Blood Religion will vouch fofor me." He had a confident smile on his face sure to not be blamed. "If you ask me, it's that Ice Cream Man. Never trusted him" 

2 people like this

A seven-year-old soot-face stained boy would enter the chaotic fray of accusations, his eyes bewildered by the scene laid before him as the adults of the Village bickered amongst themselves. A lollipop in hand the child would approach with caution, his eyes bulging at the scene of the crime. ''How shweet, hes shleeping...'' was all the boy would stutter beneath the slurping of his lollipop. Clearly oblivious to the real situation the child would begin skipping in tune with the song he'd begin singing ''♫ Ring around the rosey! A Pocket full of posies  A-tishoo! A-tishoo! REI falls down! ♫''. At the end of his song, the child would plump himself to the ground as a giggle would escape his lips echoing throughout the street. His mention of Rei would signify his vote being directed at the Clowny clown known as Rei.

Edited by Rue
1 person likes this

Drak looked around, all these people were shady. How could he trust the weird clown? That poor boy from a bad Christmas story was hella shady. Maybe worst of all, the one in the trashcan. 

He turned around, let his vote stand, and walked back into his house to continue where he'd left off.  

3 people like this

Kenji had been sleeping soundly when a scream awoken him from his slumber, he immediately rushed to the source of the scream and found a small group gathered around a mutilated corpse, the group seemed to be arguing who had killed whoever that was, Kenji however wasn't entirely too sure who could've done and it was perhaps in everyone's best interest to simply not randomly accuse everyone of killing the stranger just yet. "We shouldn't be accusing random people just yet guys, worst case scenario we kill an innocent person for no reason." Kenji said, attempting to prevent everyone from randomly accusing others,

1 person likes this

Daichi would look around at everyone that had started showing up and closely examined them, truly unsure of who it could be that had decided to kill this boy and who the werewolf truly was. Oscar the Femme-Grouch was always a good choice but when she disappeared back into the trash, his mind shifted towards someone else. You could tell that even as people called out their votes, Daichi was truly trying to think about who it could have been....

Then Drak had decided to walk away and it reminded him of the entertainment waiting for him at him, reminding him of how little he had actually cared about the deceased,"He has the right idea." He would gesture a finger at Drak, unknowingly casting his vote on the man as Daichi also turned to go home.

The grizzled old man sat across from where the killing had transpired upon his mahogany rocking chair that had belonged to his granddaddy before him. To the right of him was a floppy eared and droopy eyed beast known as King. The man's best friend since they were both young pups. Been through a lot together them two. To his left with the barrel pointed upward was his trusty pellet gun that helped aid King when the black and white 'coons came round. His chair creaked with each subsequent rock that could only be heard in silence.

"I saw 'erything from this 'ere porch I tell ya." The old man's gruff voice boomed out towards the crowd that was gathered around the boy's dead boy, breaking up the chatter. He turned his head and withdrew from his blue pair of overalls a white handkerchief which he barked into before speaking more. "T'was one of 'em where thingies y'all talkin' 'bout and not that young girl there." The man continued to speak and rock in his chair as he took hold of the pellet gun in his left hand. "I woulda shot it too if not fer this only bein' a pellet gun." He chuckled heartily and placed the gun back where it had been. "Yup. Gud luck catching the ole' bastard. Not even ole' King here coulda caugh' one in his youth." His right hand lowered down and patted the dog a few times on the head.

1 person likes this

The woman crossed her arms scoffing, wrinkling her nose. "Ooh yes, me. The medic. I turned savage and attacked a guy and then left him here to scare me half to death the next morning. Yup." She put her hands on her hips and nearly screamed, "Freakin kidding me?! No doubt in my mind. REI seems a rather obvious choice."

Upon hearing the scream Jinpachi would have joined the rest of the growing crowd outside. "It certainly does look like an animal attack of some kind." He said, noting the marks on the ground as well as the horrific maiming of the body. "I have to agree REI does seem awfully suspicious."

1 person likes this

The young lady would stand in the crowd outside and would sigh softly before saying, "You're all awfully quick to point the finger at each other. If you begin killing each other mindlessly we're never going to figure out who the werewolf is and you're just going end up helping it wipe us out. You should at least wait until there's evidence pointing to a suspect before accusing anyone. There is a reason to be paranoid of everyone around you but, there is no reason for everyone to begin carelessly pointing the finger at each other." She was disappointed that her fellow people were so quick to point the finger at each other as the one they lynched could prove to be quite useful later on. 

1 person likes this

Akane - 3

Rei - 5

Drak - 1

Unfortunately for the few people attempting to have cooler heads in the situation, the hysteria brought about by the sight of the mauled child Kao was now holding and what it truly meant for the Villagers stuck on the island until the ferry came back for them at the end of their vacation had taken a firm hold. To be fair, it didn't help that half of them didn't know how to wear clothes, lived in trashcans, or was dressed like a psycho clown while selling ice cream that suspiciously looked like gore as he licked it away from himself. Perhaps it was that odd behavior that brought the wrath of the Villagers against Rei. Or perhaps it was because he brought about the first of the proper accusations starting with Akane who's voice had definitely risen above the rest this time. Whatever the reasons, the majority had decided that REI needed to go.

Rei wasn't the type to go silently though. As the Villagers approached him to string him up in the tree at the center of town, the bizarre ice cream selling clown stripped naked and covered himself with ice cream. After several minutes of chasing him down and then wrestling him to the ground, the Villagers led a trussed up Rei back to the tree where he was strung up good and proper, somehow manage to cackle until his final breath and end with a raging boner. Then the Villagers waited for the transformation. Surely they had been right! How could someone so clearly crazy not have been the Werewolf? Alas... there was nothing. The Villagers had lynched an innocent man! Now their numbers were lower and at least one Werewolf was among them. Trapped on the island getaway, the Villagers would spend their day trying to prepare for when night fell.

Spoiler

Rei has been lynched!

Night Phase has started!

No one may post in the topic during Night Phase.

Anyone with a role other than Villager needs to PM me their Night Phase actions before tomorrow morning.

If no one PMs me actions, I will decide the actions of the Werewolves and Bodyguard via RNG.

Results will posted in the morning and the next Day Phase will start!

If you have any questions, PM me.

Edited by Drak
5 people like this

Night fell across the island and this time it came without a storm. Everything was eerily quiet as if the Villagers were hoping that maintaining silence would prevent the dreaded Werewolves from finding them. Of course, there was one person, or rather two, but one shall remain nameless, that violated the unspoken rule of silent hiding. In fact, they were quite the opposite for reasons the writer refuses to add in, but one of the readers will insist it involved tentacles. Perhaps it was for this reason, or perhaps it was because OOCly someone decided to edit the previous post without permission, but either way, a very tired and sweaty DRAK would make the mistake of stepping outside into the cool night air for a brief reprieve from his activities. When morning came, a very nude and very mauled body would be found the next morning. It was clear that the Werewolves were going to pick the Villagers off one by one unless they did something. So they gathered again in the square near the big oak for another lynching.

Spoiler

Drak was killed during the Night Phase!

This is the start of the Day Phase!

You have 24 hours to cast your votes, argue your case, and try not to get lynched yourself!

Akane was the first on the scene again but this time she did not scream. She knelt down beside the body and inspected the injuries. She was a medical professional of course, and nobody looking at her had better think she was doing anything else. She frowned and looked up around at the gathering people. "I hate to say it but only one person voted against Drak last time. Only one person thought he could have done it. Perhaps in anger that we did not kill him, that same person killed Drak himself." Akane didn't look sad, but she did look perplexed. "Drak was stealing all his bitches. This was a revenge oriented werewolf attack. I declare... my very own mentor... DAICHI."

She looked a little guilty, but all the facts seemed to point to him. She looked at him apologetically.

Kenji had decided to wake up earlier than usual, yesterday might just be the beginning of this killing spree and to no ones surprise it was indeed the only beginning. Kenji found Akane knelt over a body and inspecting it before proclaiming it's Drak and was rather quick to point their finger at Daichi. "I find it odd that you happen to be here first and immediately accused Daichi... Sounds like a pretty good frame AKANE." Kenji pointed out.

1 person likes this

Akane put her hands on her hips. "I will have you know, I am a medical professional! And if I were going to kill someone, it would not be in so barbaric a nature!" She had a point. From her syringes, and senbon, to her hidden breast dagger, Akane didn't seem the type to go all rage beast mode on someone. "Come on, do I look like a fricking wolf to you? And I would never accuse my own MENTOR, unless I feared the worst and believed it could be him." She sniffed and turned her nose upwards. "Besides, imagine what Saisaki would do to me if she found me naked with Drak under any circumstance! I wouldn't risk it. Not even for body identification. She hides explosive tags up her skirt, you know."

Kenji rolled his eyes. "Tell me how does it make any sense for Dachi to go kill Drak, the guy Dachi said was actually the werewolf? All that would do is make him look suspicious, which admittedly he does, but I don't think he would be that stupid. What does actually make sense is the werewolf to go attack Drak and attempt to frame Dachi." Kenji would explain, still mighty suspicious of Akane. 

1 person likes this

Jinpachi would join the rest of the survivors outside, not feeling particularly bad about the dead lightning ninja, he'd turn to Kenji and say, "I was up all night and Akane's dwelling is right next to mine, she never left, she's not the werewolf. I suspect that KAO MASAYOSHI, is a werewolf, he was behaving very erratically earlier." 

2 people like this

Meiko would look at Akane and would say, "You've been quick to point the finger at others and you redirected the attention of the people to someone who voted to kill you. For all we know, you could just be voting to lynch other people to make it easier to kill the rest of us off at night. There's also no reason to believe what that man just said about you either. You could both quite possibly be werewolves, you were both up all night after all. What were you doing, killing others?" She would then let her words sink into the crowd before voting AKANE.

1 person likes this

She narrowed her eyes and waved a hand dismissively at Kenji, "Boy, suspicious means more than nothing here. Suspicion is the name of the game. Though, I don't see why it couldn't be Kao."  Akane shrugged. "But yes, you're right. Far more likely a savage werewolf thought up a plan to frame Daichi than for it to just actually be Daichi." Akane tried not to laugh and made her way to stand next to Jinpachi, preferring not to be near Drak's nude dead body any longer.

She tossed her red hair, flouncing it. "Hell, if a werewolf could look this good."

Edited by Akane

Kao was taken aback, bending his body backward as if he were hit by a bullet of accusation. "Excuse me?!" he huffed indignantly, offended by the man's attack on his personal character. Kao preferred cats and to be a lousy mutt would definitely be a reason of the cessation of his own existence (unless it was a particularly cute breed so he could state at himself in the mirror all day and fawn over his own cuteness). He pointed his finger at the red-haired man. "I have no idea who you are, accuser-whose-name-has-not-been-spoken-yet...but I, with my acute skills from years of sniffing out the best restaurants around the villages, find you reeking of a bad cattitude! Meow!" he curled his hand like a cat's paw in the man's direction and turning around, arms crossed, with a grunt.

He jabbed his finger back at the man. "Well, I don't like this guy. How dare he question my bond with, uhh, what's his face? Joe? Jim? Jesse? Oh well, let's just go with Lemonade or something cause I'm getting kinda thirsty with all the plot twists over the past few days and, well, the fact that there's something hunting us."

He shrugged. "Anyways, I vote that that guy gets, you know..." he made a slicing motion at his throat, cranking his neck. "And let's get this all over with before everyone gets eaten by those dogs! I think everyone knows that they don't like cats and, well, that'll not be a clawsome experience for me, to say the least. Not that I'm thinking only about myself! It's just that I have so much to live for while you guys are just so...old. You know what I mean?"

Kao Masayoshi votes for Jinpachi.

2 people like this

The young man stepped out onto the old wood panelled balcony, it overhung the town square and was in direct sight of the now amber, sun-kissed horizon. It was a fine morning, one absent of shrieking women and the gales had since yesterday calmed down quite dramatically. Shimo inhaled deeply, as if to build up the air in his chest and expunge it in one fell swoop, though this was not the case. Instead he held the air in his lungs took three rather gallant steps to the railing and raised one leg up onto the railing, all while placing both his hands on either side of his hip. The winds picked up very conveniently in an upwards current blowing his hair majestically, yet his tighty whities remained secure and fastened. Looking down, there appeared to be a corral of bickering people. "Oh, not again..." Shimo pulled himself from the balcony and proceeded downstairs, irked at the thought of his day turning out to be another failure.

Stepping out of the front lobby Shimo looked slightly different from a few moments ago. On his head, a shroud of red flowing locks had been replaced by an antique detective hat and in his mouth was a hand-fashioned pipe accompanied by a monocle. "Hey everyone! Look what I found in the gift shop." He continued to stride towards the now rigid corpse. "I didn't have enough ryo for the jacket though, and my clothes were stolen from the bathing area yesterday so i'm just going to remain in my underwear, but lets not pretend you guys aren't enjoying the view." Shimo had finished his stride and now hovered over the body which was now evidently male. Adjusting his monocle, he pretended to have a closer look even though in all honesty, he had no clue what he was looking for. "So who did it, which one of you was it?' he said scrunching his face up as he stared down each individual. "Was it you girl? Missus Akane was it. Hmmm you hated him didnt you, a childhood lover who never reciprocated your feelings. You would've loved to get payback wouldn't you, mmm yerrssssss. Or could it have been you?!" He had now directed his index finger towards a quite dreary looking fellow "Mr Kanto was it, or Kenji? Benjamin? I'm just going to call you Patchy. Well was it? You were jealous weren't you! Jealous that This young Draco boy was getting all the... how do I phrase this... all the bitches and hoes...?"

"Well I tell you one thing we're not going anywhere until we come to a conclusion on this matter, fetch me a stool young cat-like tiddlywink. We may be here for a while yet."

2 people like this

Magatsu, wearing nothing but a leaf to cover his genitalia, dry blood all over his body, a mutilated raccoon in one hand and a dagger in the other. "It wasn't the Ice Cream Man? Damn. Then it was probably Akane. She gives me savage evil vibes. Lets Sacrafice her to Hoorootoo, The Goddess of Bitches!" He raised his head and spread his arms, rejoicing to Hoorootoo. 

1 person likes this

The child known as Rue had returned from his morning routine of picking Flowers from the meadow situated on the outskirts of the town, in his hand, he swung a basket full of Daisies to the beat of the new song he had learned '' Draky Paky pudding and pie, Kissed the girls and made them cry. When the boys came out to play, Draky Paky ran away.  ''. Ecstatic by his sweet melodic voice the child would skip happily into town singing his song unaware of yet another body within the street. Like a flowerboy at a Wedding Rue would scatter handfuls of flowers upon the street for it was a joyous occasion afterall, Today he had lost his first tooth and soon the Tooth fairy would visit him. 

Confusion would once again plague the child as the adults once again bickered amongst them selves, another 'sleeping man' lay in the street. 'Adult games are funny, I wonder what the rules are!' he'd think to himself. Names would be thrown around and at this Rue would simply shrug ''Everyone keeps saying Akane. Is that aim of the game?'' he'd say asking no one in particular. ''  Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar!... AKANE AKANE! AKANE AKANE! '' he'd scream for joy unaware of the true meaning.

Edited by Rue
3 people like this

The trashcan lid raised a few millimeters as Reimei peered out. She'd planted the trashcan a little further down the alley, farther away from the first kill. There was no telling when a werewolf may grow wise or her perfume of trash may wear off. Best to keep changing coordinates. A crowd was once again surrounded by the corpse the community pervert. She closed the lid of the trashcan again. Inside the darkness of her abode, she ate gummy bears she'd stolen from the ice cream clown's van, which had been abandoned in the wake of lynching. When the crowd of people were distracted with a lynching, she'd discovered that was the best time to ransack a clown van for food.

She was after all a homeless trashcan woman. As she ate, contemplated long and hard whose name she should cut out of a newspaper this time. For now, she would eat her gummies and listen to what the crowd of people said.

3 people like this