Saisaki

Werewolf [Game]

67 posts in this topic

Akane's face turned bright red by the accusation Shimo had dealt. Ch-childhood l-lover!? Preposterous! Insane! Categorically irrevocably nonsensical blasphemy! But then, she had never had a lover of any sorts. She was far too busy studying medical work and developing new genjutsu for boys. Was it more embarrassing for the chuunin to admit to lacking a lover, or to acknowledge Shimo's strange accusation? Akane said nothing, perplexed by the notion, and her ears started to pink brightly.

The trashcan, now out of gummies, decided finally how to place its vote. An acorn sailed into the vicinity of people once more, and cracked upon the ground. In newspaper clippings the word DAICHI. Her vote cast, she began to think about the next safest location for her trashcan to be positioned.

2 people like this

Inhaling a puff of his novelty pipe, Shimo furrowed his brows. "RUE, what are you doing over there boy!"

2 people like this

Daichi - 2

Akane - 4

Kao - 1

Jinpachi - 1

Rue - 1

Accusations were slung like poo in a monkey cage. Alas, the majority of the group seemed to focus on the pink faced medic that had been first to the scene both times and had been loitering over the body when they stumbled upon her this morning. Despite her arguments of appearance and Jinpachi's defense of AKANE, the crowd encircled her, trussed her up, and dragged her to the tree. At the very least, she went with far more dignity than either Rei or Drak. There was a few silent moments after the lynching. Anticipation hung heavy in the air and then... nothing. Akane was not a Werewolf! There was a collective groan among the Villagers as their numbers had dwindled by three already. They would have to take better precautions during the day to prepare for the coming night.

Spoiler

Akane has been lynched!

She was not a Werewolf!

This is the start of Night Phase!

Anyone with a Night Phase action needs to PM me by tomorrow morning!

Day Phase will pick back up in the morning!

No posting in the topic until then.

Without Drak around to cause such a commotion during the night time hours, the island was quiet when darkness fell over it. The Villagers retreated to their respective abodes; three of them now without lights in their windows. As expected, a hellacious howling began to echo through the air sometime after midnight and continued well into the wee hours of the morning, only ending a scant few moments before dawn. It was as if the Werewolves were having trouble finding a target. Perhaps the Villagers were getting wiser. Or not. Daylight broke over the village and a new corpse was there to be found, this time the victim was KAMATARI. It looked like there would be another gathering around the oak tree.

Spoiler

Kamatari was killed during the Night Phase!

This is the start of the Day Phase!

You have 24 hours to cast your votes, argue your case, and try not to get lynched yourself!

Side Note: I didn't receive a message from the Werewolves this round and I normally determine a victim via RNG when that happens, but since Kamatari posted an absence notice due to a car wreck (get better soon), I went ahead and removed them for flow purposes.

Daichi had heard more screams as the morning came around but he hadn't the slightest idea that it was already morning, as he came out of his house with a whip in hand,"What the hell is going on here?" He cracked his whip in the air as if threatening anyone around, maybe any pesky werewolves, before taking to the streets and finding the body. He wore tight leather pants today and had obviously been giving someone the works but that could be put on hold. He let out a whistle and sighed,"And just like that, another one bites the dust. Great."

Jinpachi would join the rest of the people outside once more, shaking his head in disgust, "Well now that you've lynched an innocent woman and allowed yet another person to be killed by werewolves perhaps this time you'll listen to me? I kept my eye on Daichi last night and he did not leave his house, he is not a werewolf either. However I don't trust RUE, I think they should go next." 

1 person likes this

Just before the Trashcan drifted off for a snooze, it tossed out an acorn that cracked open to reveal LINDOW.

1 person likes this

The young woman would look at the crowd and say, "I don't have any idea who it could be now, I'm done voting and killing others off until there's evidence pointing towards someone."

1 person likes this

Kenji had simply sighed as he saw the new dead body, he thought for sure it would end when Akane had died, but she was completely innocent, she just accused the wrong person for the wrong reason. "I'm with Jinpachi on this one, he seemed to know about Akane's innocence and something tells me he knows more than us... So RUE it is." Kenji said, not completely sure of himself.

1 person likes this

Rue - 2

Lindow - 1

Oh dear. There were a lot of awkward silences. No one really liked the idea of lynching a small child, but since only the trash can had spoke of another suspect, there was no choice. The Villagers spent a few good minutes chasing RUE about as they skipped to and fro, singing strange songs and not quite fully understanding the situation until it was too late. The Villagers stood around in an increasingly horrific silence after doing the deed because Rue did not shift into the awful Werewolf they had thought them to be. Another mistake and another body to add to the ever growing count. They gave the child a quiet ceremony then began preparing for another night huddled in their homes.

Spoiler

Rue has been lynched!

They were not a Werewolf!

The Villagers kept their doors firmly shut until daylight came over the island out of fear that they might be visited by the Werewolves in the dark of night. When morning did finally come, there was a collective sense of relief followed by one of impending dread. Who had been taken this time? The Villagers searched high and low and after a couple of hours, they finally found the body of the rather stealthy JINPACHI. The Villagers gathered at the center of town, fretful that they were down yet another person.

Spoiler

Jinpachi was killed during the Night Phase!

This is the start of the Day Phase!

You have 24 hours to cast your votes, argue your case, and try not to get lynched yourself!

The trashcan sat in its new location on the roof of a building. From its new vantage point, it once more threw out an acorn to land on the ground. This acorn cracked open to reveal in scraggly news clippings "DAICHI".

2 people like this

Meiko would stand and watch as the others voted. It was a shame that people were still recklessly killing each other. 

1 person likes this

Kenji would have given up at this point, he just helped kill a doctor and a kid, that was enough pointless murder with the werewolves running around. Though he hated waiting it out because it only gave werewolves enough time to hunt everyone at a slow steady pace, however it sure as hell was better than hanging another innocent.

1 person likes this

Daichi - 1

Trepidation prevented most of the remaining Villagers from accusing another lest they bring their ranks down by one more yet again, but that didn't stop the village trashcan from giving her input. The Villagers stood around the acorn that had hatched a note for a few moments while they debated whether or not they should act on it, but no one seemed to have any better ideas. So they dragged DAICHI away from his gaggle of bitches. They cried and whined, but it didn't stop the Villagers. Perhaps they should have listened though because after a few moments of watching Daichi there was no noticeable change. Another one down and another night was just around the corner. The Werewolves were getting closer to their goal.

Spoiler

Daichi has been lynched!

He was not a Werewolf!

1 person likes this

Sorry guys, not enough people are actively participating, so I'm just going to end the game here. Thank you all for participating~

Role Reveal:

• Werewolves - Hannah // Yoshi
  • Dreamwolf - Meiko
  • Seer - Jinpachi
  • False Seer - Reimei
  • Bodyguard - Kao
  • Underdog - Kenji
  • Sasquatch - Daichi

1 person likes this