Rei

Farewell!

4 posts in this topic

Lot on my mind. Taking a few days off to cool down. Tag me in Discord if emergency.

Edited by Rei
3 people like this

Hello everyone,

As you are aware, I have taken some time off due to personal stuff & forum stuff. I have been on tentatively to say hi here & then, but I took a break to retain my sanity & RP muse. Long short of this post is that between some personal stuff and my best buddy Jin deciding to leave. I have decided myself after almost a week that I no longer desire to RP the narutoverse. Some of you knew it was coming & that I was waiting to make a decision... but yeah. Jin & I go way back. A large portion of the reason I stayed was to RP with him.

I met a lot of interesting people! I can say I got along with the majority of you & if you wish to continue socializing with me, I won't say no. I do apologize in advance however, as my role as a jutsu grader has been slacking and now that I am leaving- it falls more so on Kiyoko than ever. So you guys have my sincere apology for inconveniencing everyone. I enjoyed my time here and it was a good last attempt at Naruto RP for me. Farewell!

Edited by Rei
4 people like this

Anyone that knows you and has spent time with you lately knew this was coming, but I'm still sad to see it happen. You'll definitely be missed on site. Like I told Jin, I wish you the best of luck and you know you've got some friends here that will stay in contact with you~

4 people like this