Jin

Jin leaves
Goodbye

3 posts in this topic

To all those involved in a thread and plot with me, I apologize. I am really, really, sorry. I hate leaving plots, threads or incomplete stories. I know you're not going to like this and probably are going to hold it against me; you can, you're not doing anything wrong by doing so. I truly am sorry to all of you. The fun ppl I plotted with, had plans with. I am grateful that you took the time to plot with me and considered rping with me. The ppl who rped with me, thank you. It was fun.

So, why am I leaving? Well, I'm not going to vent and call out names and speak ill of ppl. Some of you do know why I'm leaving. I just wanna clarify that it's not because of RL issues, it's not because I'm busy or can't rp. Things have happened on the forum that have killed my muse. When I first got here, I loved everything and everyone. Great community, amazing staff, brilliant systems. I kinda don't like stats too much because it makes things tense. Welp, I'm just dragging this on and boring you (whoever you are who took the time to read through this... thingy). 

Thank you for the short story. Farewell Shinobi Generations. It was good while it lasted.

3 people like this

Sorry to hear that you are going away. You are a talented writer and a good member of the community! We'll miss you lots!

We'll miss you, Jin! I'm sad we didn't get to do our plot, but I'm glad that we got to meet. I understand completely where you're coming from and you need to do what's best for you. I wish you luck wherever you end up next and know that you made some friends here that still want to hang with you regardless of if we're on the same forum or not!

3 people like this