Soul

Recruitment
Staff Recruitment

4 posts in this topic

Ok everyone our staff team is looking for new members to join our ranks and we are going to open up our search to you guys. Have you ever thought about working along side staff to help the site out? Do you think you have what it takes to be a good leader? Well we are looking for you. Below is an application for you to fill out. We will consider every application, however will not be able to make you all staff, so please be patient and dont worry if you are not chosen, the chance will arise again.

We are looking for calm level headed people who work well with others and are willing to give it everything they have. We want people who want to see this site grow and get better, so please do not apply if you do not plan on being serious. We will only be taking members with approved characters, and if you have shown a consistent level of bad behavior you will fall lower on the list.

So please, apply and help Shinobi Generations grow!

Name: Account name and any other accounts you use

Reason for wanting staff: Explain to us what motivates you and why you want to join the staff team

Past experience: Do you have any past experience at being a staff member or doing something that relates, be detailed.

Field interested in: Is there something you are good at doing, or something specific you would like to handle? Maybe checking specific things or just being a site mod?

Name: Jinpachi

Reason for wanting staff: I know the staff is very tight right now and overworked and I'd like to be able to alleviate that stress. 

Past experience: I've never been staff before but as far as Naruto rp goes I am exceedingly knowledgeable. I've been rping in this setting for the better part of a decade and I would be very good at any kind of approval situation whether it be jutsu, weapons, summons, etc.

Field interested in: I'd like to help clear out the back up of things waiting for approval. Whether that be helping Kiyoko with Jutsu or attending the other things like puppets, parts, and equipment. I'm very good at sussing out how things logically should work and now I have a pretty good grasp of the approval process. I've been reading older approved jutsu to see what kind of things the staff looks for in that as well as my own experience from getting my own things approved. I believe I'd be able to effectively work in any of those areas. 

1 person likes this

Name: Mobutt Does Everything

Reason for wanting staff: Hm. Quite a lot of things, really. First is that I've noticed immediately that a lot of people are leaving the site, and I think I'd rather have it stop . I can tell there's quite a lot of disruption regarding the cbox-but that's surprising to me, because I can't really see it. Another reason would probably be that I know that staff moderation is pretty tight now-moreso because literally a guy who joined a few days ago could tell-and that they'd require some support. Although a guy new to the site might no be good for the job, I'd think that I have experience. I also want to become a moderator here so that I can help better the site. I've seen it and it's impressive, so I'm very personally motivated to make a good change to the website.

Past experience: Hm. I've been roleplaying since 2014, on-roll the drum please-a naruto site. I became a moderator on the website but it's dead this time around. After that I mostly went around to many other roleplaying sites, usually getting quite a lot of respect and reputation within the community, becoming staff on multiple occasions. I have been on a recent Discord roleplaying site in which I received the rank of 'Trusted' basically recognizing that I was a decent, experienced user who could be trusted not to do jack shit On my newest Discord roleplay server, I recently reached the rank of moderator (truth be told, it was on small scale, but it had been going on for a while.) So far, I roleplay mostly on Pokemon Showdown, where I've poured countless hours into, earning a lot of respect from users in the community, and becoming a major and notable roleplayer. I am not staff there due to me sometimes shitposting and me being somewhat short-tempered my first time there. I've been roleplaying for three years and, as a kid, I have lots of time; recently, in last year and this year, a HUGE amount of time has been sacrificed for me roleplaying/moderating.

I also participated in and reached moderator status on a story-creation website, of which I have not been active in for about a year now. While I am new to the site, it is not too much different from much rp-forums; I have even do a Naruto Forum rp before, so don't take me for granted. I have also absorbed much of the information from the website.

Field interested in: Due to my huge amount of free time, I think I would be applicable for moderator statuses that are very busy. I am also living in a peculiar time zone, in which I'm active-very much, really-when most moderators up, frequently staying up for about 16-18 hours at a time. Maybe I would be someone handling Missions-and the chat box, due to my frequent activity

Name: Jigokucho & Kyojin

Reason for wanting staff: I've been on several GREAT sites that despite the potential lacked the staff and ultimately failed. I don't want to see that happen here.

Past experience: I've roleplayed since 2003 and have administered on several forum sites ranging from Dragon Ball Z/Fairytail/Resident Evil/Fantasy/Bleach and Digimon. Outside of that I have also helped develop/admin a number of MUDs (Multi-user Dungeons).

Field interested in: Currently I am interested in approving applications and updates to applications as I've yet to have a chance to create a jutsu or anything else that has specifics when it comes to creating/grading them. I am willing to learn.

• Word Counter

Word Counter