Jutsu Name | Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation
Jutsu Type | Supplementary
Ranking | B-Rank
Element(s) | N/A
Specialty(s) | Fūinjutsu, Bukijutsu
Energy Cost | 60 CP

Handsigns | Serpent → Boar → Dog → Tiger
Range | Self
Duration | Instant (Excluding buff which lasts for 1 post)
Description

Through this technique, the user can instantaneously summon a limited number of ninja tools (e.g. Shuriken or kunai) which have already been sealed within the user's clothing. So long as the associated handseals are performed beforehand, the user can summon the tools at any point by simply touching the seal wherever it may be located. While summoning, the user is limited to as many as can fit in-hand at the time (generally between 1-4 tools maximum) with weapons being fully prepared for use. Due this increased efficiency, the time taken to retrieve the weapon, transition into the correct stance, and throw them are decreased, allowing any immediately summoned and thrown projectiles  to be retrieved and launched with 1/2 rank increase in speed for the duration of 1 post (meaning weapons can't be summoned and thrown several posts later with the buff still in effect).

As soon as the ninja tools or weapons have been summoned, handseals will once again be required in preparation for the next amount to be summoned in the same manner.

Slot System applies and as such, the user is limited to summoning the max amount they'd usually carry (as opposed to the full extent of weapons bought).

Other Effects | Having the characteristic puff of smoke associated with summoning or unsealing, the smoke potentially notifies a player to when a weapon is summoned while of course still being insufficient enough to impair vision.
Requirements | Fūinjutsu Novice, Bukijutsu
Status | Public

Edited by Yoshinori

Posted (edited)

You're going to need to make this clothing as an equipment first. 

4 hours ago, Yoshinori said:

While summoning, the user is limited to as many as can fit in-hand at the time (generally between 1-4 tools).

If I had a jutsu that increased the size of my hand, this number can be bypassed. Therefore I need a hard number, and not how many can generally fit in a hand.

Edited by Mixoris

When I say clothing, I'm referring to any regular, everyday attire worn as opposed to something which would enhance a technique or grant abilities. Due to this, I don't see why it would need to be applied for. 

For your second inquiry, 1-4 seems good enough considering someone may not always want to wield exactly four weapons. If someone has a technique to increase the amount of weapons they can hold, it's fine since it doesn't take away the basic mechanics of the jutsu (I can include this if you'd like though).

Thanks for checking though! :D

Just now, Yoshinori said:

When I say clothing, I'm referring to any regular, everyday attire worn as opposed to something which would enhance a technique or grant abilities. Due to this, I don't see why it would need to be applied for.

Because people must apply for scrolls that have seals for their puppets and weapons. By me allowing you to have free seals in your clothing, just loopholes that fact. And as staff I'm not gonna simply allow loopholes. You can have sticker seals that can be attached to any clothing. 

2 minutes ago, Yoshinori said:

For your second inquiry, 1-4 seems good enough considering someone may not always want to wield exactly four weapons. If someone has a technique to increase the amount of weapons they can hold, it's fine since it doesn't take away the basic mechanics of the jutsu (I can include this if you'd like though).

When I said hard number, I meant a hard maximum. Currently, the way you have it written implies that I can summon more than four if my hand is big enough. I don't want anyone to loophole the amount of weapons they can summon or else this can get broken really fast.

14 minutes ago, Mixoris said:

Because people must apply for scrolls that have seals for their puppets and weapons. By me allowing you to have free seals in your clothing, just loopholes that fact. And as staff I'm not gonna simply allow loopholes. You can have sticker seals that can be attached to any clothing. 

When I said hard number, I meant a hard maximum. Currently, the way you have it written implies that I can summon more than four if my hand is big enough. I don't want anyone to loophole the amount of weapons they can summon or else this can get broken really fast.

Understandable. I added the word "maximum" to emphasize the fact that you're strictly limited to 1-4 weapons depending on the size of the weapon.

As for your first concern, I feel as though scrolls must be applied for since normally you wouldn't automatically have them and as such, it'd make sense to have them applied for and bought. Clothing is another story... Especially considering nobody would buy plain clothing for the sole purpose of a single seal.

If you don't agree, I'd rather someone else review this... Though thanks for checking nonetheless!

32 minutes ago, Mixoris said:

You can have sticker seals that can be attached to any clothing. 

I did say this. Plus, I'm one of the heads of equipment. When you get into summoning weapons, it falls into my territory. So there is no one else to review this. 

No offense, but I shouldn't have to...? I've addressed one concern after the other with some more or less suitable responses, which is somewhat good considering what you've asked of me was questionable.

I could go ahead and repost my responses, though rather than start a pointless discussion again, I'd rather you instead carefully take a look at the previous posts and hopefully come to the conclusion that this technique is all good (again, no offense ;-;).

Okay, lets try this again. Seeing how this is a slot increasing seal, I'll only ask you since this is meant to be a public jutsu.

"When using this jutsu, the user must follow the slot system."

This is only to prevent the possibility of someone trying to summon two huge weapons that take up 3 slots each. I would hope someone wouldn't do that, but you never know. You can write that quote in your own words if you wish, and that link just links to the equipment guide.

Certainly wasn't my intention, though I suppose you got me there. In any case however.....

Edited along with minor adjustments:

[1.] Slot System now fully acknowledged in technique.

[2.] Buff increases speed of any projectiles by 1/2 a rank when thrown immediately after summoned (B-rank grants 1 full buff though I'd rather half this if okay).

[3.] Temporary puff of smoke indicates weapon being summoned while not granting anything else, making targeted player at least aware of an attack if they manage to spot this IC.

As said before, thanks for checking.

Posted (edited)

I edited your post just to link the Slot System.

I have one problem with this. The speed increase in projectiles. When you go into the realm of increasing the speed at which a weapon moves, it is Bukijutsu. Unless your seal is also a propulsion seal. If so, please state that, but then I'd make you add on an extra 10 CP.

Edited by Mixoris

Posted (edited)

Nice, thanks for that! Edited.

Additional 10 CP has be added.

Edited by Yoshinori