Guest Jigokuchō

Activity & Ranks

8 posts in this topic

I think activity checks should be a thing. I see people who have been here 5 months with 33 posts and are A-Rank and alot more newer players who start off at C-Rank are already more active for the few weeks to maybe a month they've been here.

I think some of the ranks should be reevaluated and redistributed to the active lower ranks and even limited positions such as Bijuu and Village ranks should be looked at aswell.

Just my .75 cents

I support this, mostly because I see a lot of players leaving that took up ranks. Because currently a lot of them are taken and newer players are much more active.

1 person likes this

I was thinking the same, though it was mentioned by other members of staff that if we had an activity check that the ranks would not be reassigned.

Which I am opposed to. Personally, I think an activity check should be held and those ranks lost redistributed to active role-players.

If Soul approves, I'd be happy to handle the process myself.

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Suijin Umiken said:

I was thinking the same, though it was mentioned by other members of staff that if we had an activity check that the ranks would not be reassigned.

Which I am opposed to. Personally, I think an activity check should be held and those ranks lost redistributed to active role-players.

If Soul approves, I'd be happy to handle the process myself.

I completely agree

I agree as well! Isn't that a rarity. As long as each Village is balanced enough it should be fine. Perhaps restricting this to preapproved ACTIVE Genin that way people can't just make alts to nab the new ranks. Just my opinion/suggestion on the matter :3

2 people like this

I agree with Tenri. Restrict it to current active genin, and if they have more than one character, then use the rule we had months ago where only one of your characters can have a high rank at a time. That way no one grabs two high rank spots with an alt.

Though I'm iffy on people just receiving a new, higher rank. I think there should be a small tournament or test of some sort within each village to determine who moves up ranks. Not as big as the chuunin exams, but like a smaller, quicker tournament of sorts. That way those who do move up have earned it and there's no hard feelings with anyone who doesn't move up.

As far as village ranks though (which are different from shinobi ranking), I feel that should be up to the discretion of Chuunin Exams.

So over all I agree spots should be opened, but am entirely against handouts.

Edited by Reimei