Suijin Umiken

Taking my leave

5 posts in this topic

I'm going to be retiring Suijin and quitting the site. For the time being, I'm going to still check character sheet updates and work on the graphics and coding, but I will be doing nothing else on the site or for it. My reasoning is 50% real life circumstances and 50% discontent with some members of staff, the direction of the site and the attitudes of certain members.

I'm going to be working on a new, different project with someone but it will take time to complete and perfect before being released. By the time it is completed, I will be leaving for good and transfer full ownership of the site to Soul, so that he may maintain and manage it however he wishes.

I won't be in the chat. If you need anything, shoot me a PM. Just remember that I won't be doing anything outside of the aforementioned duties.

@Soul

For those of you who made this fun and somewhat enjoyable, thank you. There's many wonderful people here (in staff and otherwise), so I wish you luck.

2 people like this

It takes some amazing skills to bring together a site as successful as SG and have it fully functioning with nearly 300 members. In any case though, good luck with your next project and hopefully it will be just as good (if not better) than this! :D

2 people like this

This site is beautiful!!! Also, you have been an amazing and helpful admin. Thanks so much for all that you do. I am really sad to see you go. Truly, it has been a great pleasure learning staff stuff from you and hanging out in the chat with you. I wish for you the best of luck in everything!

1 person likes this

Will you let us know when this new project is done in a topic, or will you only PM members who said they are interested? If the second, I am definitely interested.