Aries

Mission: Feeding the Children [Lightning]

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Mission Name | Feeding the Children [Lightning]
Mission Type | Village 
Ranking | C
Repeatable? | Weekly
Mission Description | A group of small children playing in the Raijin Bay have had their bag's of food stolen. While they were playing they left their bags full of food for the day underneath a nearby tree, but when they went back to that tree the bag had disappeared. The young children are very hungry and are very upset. Your mission is to get the young children their lunch back, and apprehend the thieves.
Mission NPCs

Group of Children - E Rank - No Abilities - Nonviolent

D Rank animals with no abilities (can be violent, nonviolent, whichever you want)
Word Count | 700
Requirements | N/A

Edited by Akane

1 hour ago, Aries said:

bag's

A couple times you wrote that, wanted to help you notice it! It should be bags lol

If you are apprehending "thieves" and working or meeting the children, those are all possible NPCs. Can you place them under the NPCs section, list whether or not they have abilities, what rank they would be at, and also if the interaction is violent, lethal, nor nonviolent?

Your npcs, if you want to leave it wide open, could include "Group of Children - E Rank - No Abilities - Nonviolent" and for the thieves...

"Either 2 D Rank animals/humans with no abilities (can be violent, nonviolent, whichever you want) OR 1 C Rank animal/human with (no abilty or x ability)..."

I hope my example gives you an idea of what I am looking for, but you can leave it open ended or make it as specific as you want to. For the sake of the mission layout and approval, I just want to see your mission NPCs include a rank and such.

Posted (edited)

I think it looks good, no problem! And don't take my specificity as harsh or anything, just trying to make sure all missions match consistently with the new mission guidelines and npc guidelines :3 I hope you don't mind, I just added the "lightning" in the title. For some reason, your mission is set in the style of the old mission types and was missing that. No worries.

mission-approval.png.c7fe107120482abc32fcac7cdb0e025d.png

Edited by Akane

• Word Counter

Word Counter