Reimei

Rinne tú margairlí cránach de.

8 posts in this topic

Clearly, I'm leaving the site. For good.

It's been a long time coming, let's be honest, we all know it. Or at least anyone that paid attention knew it.

I'm not going to to leave for reasons unknown, however! No, I'll be helpful and state precisely why I am leaving.

1. The first strike was the Kage thread. You all know what I'm talking about, don't pretend you don't. This was a strike because I told three people involved when they joined the site, that the Flame Kage was currently indisposed due to irl stuff. I must have misinterpreted that they understood at the time. Of course, lo my surprise when I log on one day to find there's a topic up where there's a military coup (denying it at this point in just insulting. Own your shit, guys.) not long after said Kage person posted a thread about going inactive. This of course, wasn't too big of an issue at first, other than it being a dick move. What was the REAL kicker was some assholery that took place in the site's chatbox about it. Anyone who opposed this topic were quickly treated like shit and their opinions disregarded, as well as were ganged up on by the culprits in either the chat box, private messages, or both. Yeah, not cool.

2. Strike two relates to strike one. My friend Yutaka, I'm sure a certain group remember him oh so hatefully. No really, there was some serious asholery pulled on him by the culprits of strike one. Sure, he made a rather annoying post in a topic that, at the time he posted, was NOT marked private. Some intentional trollery on their part might of occurred, however, the rest of those in the thread were no better. This member received threatening private messages, one of which went along the lines of someone threatening to rip the member's face off and add it to a necklace/wall of faces. (Not cool in any circumstance, no matter how irritated you are, Jinpachi.) Of course when I brought this up to my dear former friend, Daichi, my concerns were disregarded, while he made promises to me about being a fair Kage towards all members of flame, simultaneously as he also threw elaborate curses towards my friend. Promises which were not held. Of course, this wasn't a single occurrence. Anyone that disagreed or disputed with a certain group were thrown some bullshit in either pm's or publicly in the chatbox. I, myself, was also a recipient of it, for whatever reasons are unknown to me.

3.Strike three was having a conversation held in confidence brought up publicly in chat box by someone not apart of the confident conversation.

At this point I walked away from the site for a few days to cool off, however since I am a fool and cared about the story I had going here, I came back. Then further strikes ensued.

4.Strike four was when many of my friends decided to leave due to failures of those in staff positions. However, instead of those failures being remedied, they were only worsened by incompetency of new staff and the inability to solve in house disputes among staff members.

5-8. Lots and lots and lots of fuckery pulled in the chat box. A little bit of trolling can be funny, however this was not. Really in the chat box alone it was way too much.

9. Screenshotted fuckery pulled in the Shinobi Generations discord by many parties.

10. And finally the final straw, waking up to find that Daichi, an instigator of strike one, not only was reapplied as a staff member, but also approved for s rank. Kage, staff, and a rank up. None of these things I feel were earned, and therefore not deserved either. I made my stance against this known during strike one, and on several other occasions. I do not feel like sticking around on a site where assholery is not stopped, rather is even encouraged, and members are able to whine, bitch, revolt, boycott, and generally manipulate staff or anyone else in order to get their way on matters that should have been set in stone and enforced; such as rules on how one rank's up and the invalidity of challenging someone when they post a leave thread. I have no respect for those who partake in such pettiness, nor for anyone that defends it.

@Daichi Uzumaki you promised me that you and your friends were here for a new start, and intended to be better people than previously notorious for. I feel lied to, and hurt that now I have come to feel that inviting you here is one of of my biggest regrets. Maybe after a while we can fix things, at least, it is my hope that we will be able to.

Leaving this place leaves a sour taste in my mouth, but I have no reason to counter all the reasons to leave now. @ whoever is left as a site staff member, please delete all my approved private jutsus.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Alright, that's cool Ever. While you join Drak's secret discord of shit talkers, listening to his shit talking me and my friends and doing nothing about it, but I'm wrong because I wanted to make an active Kage in the village.

It is cool that Drak told Jinpachi, Hannah, and myself to to the takeover RP and then once things got sour he bitched out and couldn't man up and pinned it on us. We were told staff was too busy with Soul gone and we needed to do things ourselves, so we did what we were told by staff. Or, old staff. The same old staff member you have been clinging to. But I'm a liar, even if I show you the messages. Drak would neevverrr lie to you.

So I'm sorry that doing a RP thread hurt your feelings, after us knowing each other for basically ten years, and I'm glad that these other people mean more to you. And yeah, Meiko got an earful and then some when she made her Hono account, or him, whatever the fuck is behind that account. Man, I'm sure the fact that the account WAS created to troll us had nothing to do with us being pissed at all. I'm sure that Drak telling us he didn't know who it was, while not only supporting Meiko making the troll account in your secret discord, was just me being paranoid. But Hono hasn't been here since then to do any RPs, even though since day one it was 'We swear they are gonna do RPs! We sweeaarrrrr' and the only two RPs they were involved in were the Yuri ones.

And I was never not staff, Ever. Just because you all got in Kabel's ear and he removed me, didn't make me not staff. It just made Kabel look bad for trying to outrank Soul, the owner of the site.

I never hid anything I was doing, saying, or going to do. I never had to be anything but honest to anyone on this site, because there is no reason to lie to a group of people I don't care about. But I really wouldn't lie to you, and I hoped you would know that. I hoped you would notice that between me and Drak, that I wouldn't have a reason to lie to you about this.

That between Courtney, Saisaki, Meiko, that you had still understood me the same way we had for years. But I see all it takes is being set up by Drak, having the same temper I've always had, and one bad argument was enough to ruin everything we have been through.

I'm glad that ten whole years of friendship only equaled out to you shit talking me in a farewell post, instead of you talking to me about this like we have with anything else.

I'm glad that after ten years you really are showing me where we stand.

Regardless, wherever you end up going, I hope you enjoy yourself. And I hope nothing but good things happen to you. *Shrugs* I'll still be here.

Edited by Daichi Uzumaki

I never said anything about Drak, or Kabel. I can form my own opinions about things, but thanks for the confidence. I would have messaged you if I thought you would do anything more than just let Jinpachi know everything I said. I'm real glad you threw ten years of trust back in my face that one day. Taught me real well.

@Daichi Uzumaki - I don't even remember your real name to be honest, memory terribad, shit. :O Not a fan of my real name being thrown out in discussion. But yeah, I didn't need any influence or discussion from Drak to know of what you were/are like to be honest considering I've already had interaction with you. I know from previous experiences of stuff that you've done if you really want me to go there - hell I remember even discussing with you in past times when you got a little power hungry, or you did things on SL that was inappropriate (I didn't forget the PM you had with someone that was really graphic). I just was skeptical, but when I saw the stuff occurring here, it was only time before I realized that stuff had never changed. I dipped out before I got started. You can dislike me if you want, that's fine, but I do have to say publicly you were a little nicer with your repertoire than some of your pals, so I have to hand it to you there, but otherwise people have their reasons for leaving, and that's that.

Thank you Meiko for that stunning opinion of yours. Here we are talking about how toxic the situation has got and you decide to throw oil on a fire rather than water. Apart from that I'd like to thank everyone who didn't talk ill of myself, as for the most part I was a side character and at no point did I ever (talk ill) of any of you.

With that out of the way I'd like to address from my prospective at how things played out. As much as Daichi states he doesn't care about any of you, I care even less as none of you are my friends, I'm not a member of staff and I won't gain anything from lying. I'll do about the whole story in one fell swoop as a whole not regarding just the Yuri incident.

---

We joined in early June and had taken the S-Rank exams. (Daichi and myself) However it seemed that no spots for the rank were open and Soul told us that once S-Rank spots were open that we'd be pushed up to that rank. Overall I can say for myself that I didn't care. I had planned to be a part of the site for a long time and figured I could do most of what I had wanted without S-Rank. It wasn't on my list of needs.

Kabel overall didn't strike me as a nice person and I don't believe he ever set out to be anything but who he presented himself as. An ass. Now I'm not saying that to call names, but I can't think of better wording with the correlation to his rudeness than that. As I write this I am trying to beat around the bush of my distaste of the attitude he took on as a staff member. It's not one that I would encourage. It was cold and uncaring and while in RP I wouldn't care and actually probably like it's not an attitude, as I've said, that needs to be carried while interacting with other members. And I understand the hypocrisy in stating this, but I'm not a member of staff.

TL;DR - We were told we'd be bumped up to S-Rank only to be told later on that wasn't happening. Kabel is a meanie.

--

Now for the grand issue that seems to have exploded all over the place. The Hokage situation. (Hikage)

We were told for weeks by staff members that Daichi would be appointed the Kage via story line plot. As the weeks went on and we asked when and how all while being told it was being discussed we were quickly losing any faith in what was said. And then we were told to do it ourselves. Which we did. By staff. After waiting weeks to take over via plot that never happened they told us to do it ourselves. 

The whole idea of the RP was simple. Yuri was very inactive and we were told if 48hrs went by without response we could auto-take-over. Lo and behold Yuri replied. There was some speculation as to her sudden appearance, but overall it didn't change matters. We had majority vote and regardless the outcome was the same.

During this new scene a character called Hono came about. Blatantly made to be against us as the bio and personality of it were stated to hate Uzumakis. We talked to staff about it and were sure without any doubt that the character was made to bother us. (A troll) We were reassured several times that the account would be used beyond that. Yet we're here with new light and our thoughts proven correct. It was just to troll.

TL;DR - Staff told us plot was being made to make Daichi the new Kage. Then we were told to do it ourselves. An account was made to troll us even though we were assured it wasn't.

--

I only saw Yuri rp once in the span of the time I was here. That was to reply to the Fa rp. Why she was so inactive I didn't know and didn't really care to ask. I just assumed she didn't care enough to rp on the site.

It was then that I learned she was busy with school and life and so on. That was the reason she was so inactive. Regardless of why I still don't feel bad for doing what we had did. I've had numerous incidents with inactive rp'ers dating back to 2005. It's nothing new to me and my view has been thus; If your inactiveness affects the rp of others the respectable thing is to tie up anything you have going on and move out of the way. I'm not trying to sound heartless that's just the way it needs to be. Someone's car stalled on the highway. They pull of to the side. They don't turn their car vertical to block traffic from going to where they're heading. That's rude.

TL;DR - I never knew why Yuri was inactive and didn't care. If you're in a rank such as that it's your job to promote rp and help new members, not be gone all the time regardless of the reason. If you can't fill the responsibility that the rank requires then step down.

----------------------------

I doubt any of that is new information for the vast majority here. That's all the insight to the situations that I have. At no point was it ever my intention for things to play out like this. Both sides are to blame for how it turned out. Not just on our side. Messages should have been sent that were calm and collected however things were done behinds backs as well as said and it became this.

Going forward I don't think I'll be partaking in the site for the most part. My caring of all of you as always is I don't care about you. I don't like or hate you. It is what it is. I don't plan to talk behind your backs or any gossip practices of the like. I wish you luck in future endeavors and hope this can be forgiven. 

2 people like this

So I see a ton of accusations being thrown around which is seriously unnecessary. For one, the Discord group that few are apart of is by no means anyone here's business. The fact you all assume to know what transpired within tells me you have no clue how the Discord is used. To clear the air in that regard that discord was and is used by a few people to communicate and talk. 9/10 our conversations involve very little of SG as we have lives outside of the site lol. I see no reason to point the finger at Drak or some ''secret discord''. I'm sure you all have your own discords outside of the SG one yes?.

By no means was it some elaborate ''shit talkers'' group that you all claim to think it is. I don't see why what happens inside that discord affects any of you unless of course, it's simple jealousy you were not invited (Which I'd assume isn't the case). Before claiming to know this or that maybe next time try to simply ask? If you want to know what happens within then simply ask either Soul or Duke as they have both been within the Discord since it was formed? You want an unbiased opinion then ask those two. In my case at least If I had an issue with anyone on site I'd say directly to you, which is why I've come to grief with certain individuals over the span of time I've been here lol. 

Secondly, with Meiko and Hono, I can agree that he used the account to troll you guys. That has nothing to do with us as a group. Those actions were his and his alone so there's no need to involve us in those affairs. The only reason we saw fit to be pissy about it was simply due to the way the situation was handled. I saw no reason to threaten him as this is no way to deal with a situation regardless. Yes, he's a derp for doing that but regardless of whether you believe us or not he was to be apart of mine and Evers plot. We needed a certain amount of members to actually Found our clan, he was one such member. The only reason it didn't go ahead was simply that he quit alongside other members.

The whole Yuri situation was indeed what started this feud. I and others said we saw no issues with you guys taking the Kage spot in Flame. If anything we agreed to it. If anyone had bothered to listen, the issue we had was how much shit talking was going on in CB regarding Yuri as a PERSON OOC. The amount of insults thrown at Yuri was what really set people off as there was no need. I know it wasn't everyone but it was a few. The simple fact that Jinpachi saw fit to bar her from leaving Flame (While having no reason to do so ICly) was the icing on the cake. It made you guys look like assholes in my honest opinion and that's where the real fuckery began.

Everyone keeps saying we follow Drak lol. That's ridiculous, we all have our own minds. Ever and I remained here as we both enjoyed SG and had a lot more we wanted to do even after all the others left. Shit, I even tried to keep things rolling by doing a bunch of stuff in and for Lightning as well as keep activity up in Water alongside Kazuo. During this time did anyone else try to do anything? NO. Other than Kazuo, Bas, Kabel, Kao, Lillian and myself. No one else bothered to do squat.  

Meiko won't be trolling anymore, we've told his ass to stop being a dick so stress not in that regard lol. 

In saying that I'm leaving too but not due to some bullshit excuse or because they do this or they got that. I could care less lol. After all of this Toxicness (Which I brought up in Members Round Table), this place has become no longer enjoyable. I did enjoy most of my time here and I'm thankful being part of the community as long as I have. I wish everyone and the site as a whole all the best and hope you guys can make SG great again, which I know you guys will. Maybe once things get better I may return but at this point in time, my RL schedule is about to get hectic too!

Either way, I want to thank, those who made my time here enjoyable and if you want my Discord, feel free to search me on the SG Discord chat or PM for my Usercode ^-^

Peace <3.

2 people like this

Two things @Tenri

#1 Never barred Yuri from leaving, which would be obvious to anyone who actually read the post I made. The gall of my character IC for not wanting a former Kage, feeling disgraced, to potentially become a catastrophic intelligence disaster by just vanishing into the night and doing god knows what. I'd also like to see a screenshot of us calling Yuri anything but inactive. 

Same shit with Meiko/Hono I "threatened" him yes. Because he was a troll and said he was going to go Rouge nin from Flame. So I told him he can feel free to try and I'll kill him. Seems like you guys just have an issue with people not breaking character to give you whatever you want because that is just what Jinpachi would do IC even if Hono hand't just been a troll account.

#2 We're calling it a secret shit talking group because that's what PEOPLE IN IT have told us it is. Full conversations from that group have been transcribed for our viewing pleasure. I know that you call my friends and I, "The Flame C****." Which I'll be honest I was disappointed by. When I heard you had a name for us I was excited to hear what it was assuming someone had come up with something clever. Sadly I was wrong. 

My friends and I are by no means saints and certainly have many personality flaws that would justify you not liking us. But that wasn't what happened. You guys had to make it this highschool level drama. You're making up rumors about Akane and Soul just because they're friends with us. It's pathetic. As much as we do wrong we have actual redeemable qualities that are as obvious to anyone as our bad ones. We don't need to make up elaborate lies about us or yourselves to make one side look better then the other. Real life has that quite handled. Any trouble we started was from things we were trying to improve. Getting Flame an active Kage, changing rules and systems that don't make sense. The trouble you guys caused was because you were operating like a clique of 17 year olds who felt threatened. There was no positive intent behind what you were doing. Feel free to call us power hungry all you want, but this is what we do on any site we're on. We like this place and don't want to be freeloaders. 

Hope you and Ever have a good time on whatever place you choose to go to next.

I havent read a single post of this thread. Nor do i intend to. This will be locked and moved. And everyone will move on. Anyone violating this by justxmaking a new thread to continue tgis will be banned for 24hrs. Whats done is done. We are moving forward from this point on.

2 people like this