Age | 17
Birth Date | XXXX/08/12

appearance.png

mou-finished_zpstlny7auf.png

Hair Color | Black
Eye Color | Brown
Height | 6'0"
Weight | 177 lbs
Appearance | Mousha wears black and blue clothing (depicted above) usually in combination with a hood and mask that covers the lower half of his face.  He has lean physique that makes him look slightly taller than he actually is.  When he isn't wearing his hood, it becomes apparent that Mousha's unkempt hair is black and just long enough to cover the nape of his neck in the back.  Unlike many shinobi, who prefer sandals, Mousha sensibly wears soft leather boots which affords more protection for his feet without significantly reducing his mobility.  Mousha's clothing covers almost the entirety of his body to offer a little extra protection.

shinobi.png

Village | Water
Clan | None
Village Ranking: | Genin
Shinobi Ranking | C-Rank
Element(s) | Earth
Specialties | Ninjutsu
Bloodline | None

personal.png

Favorable | Cats.  Tactics.  Concealment. Games.
Unfavorable | Dogs. Loud people.  Seafood.
Personality | Mousha likes to study and analyze things, which carries over to combat performance.  He is uninterested in people who cannot speak at reasonable volume or move quietly during stealth operations.  He is often friendly, though it is a detached manner.  Fighting is a often a necessity when one is a shinobi, but Mousha believes that combat should not be the first action taken when resolving a problem.  He also believes that everyone should strive to better himself or herself, however, training and conditioning should not consume one's life.  Mousha enjoys playing games that test the boundaries of one's cognitive and physical capabilities.
Philosophy & Beliefs | Being only 17 years old, Mousha--like most his age--doesn't have a code by which he lives, though he does believe that one should do try to do the right thing in most situations.

[color=#ff3d3d]Background & History[/color] | Mousha's family has somehow avoided the Curse of Deceased Parentage, therefore both of his parents are alive, well, and happy.  There were no tragic or traumatic events that shaped Mousha during his childhood and drove him to become a shinobi.  Mousha became a shinobi because he enjoyed the idea of being one.  What truly drives Mousha is a sense of adventure and curiosity.  Mousha lives in the Water Village with his mother and father, who are both very proud and supportive of Mousha's career choice despite being civilians.  

Mousha did well in the in the Shinobi Academy, though he didn't excel at everything, which he freely admits.  Upon receiving his promotion to Genin, Mousha and his family had a celebratory party where all of their friends and family were invited.  Nothing traumatic happened at the party, and nobody died.  In fact, his party went pretty well much like the rest of his life aside from a few minor hiccups that can be attributed to growing up and learning about the world.

I'll clean this up when I have time.  I'm not really sure what happened with the coding and such at the bottom, and I didn't realize the image had so much white crap around the outline.  

For now, I'd just like to know if the information provided is acceptable.

On 8/28/2017 at 2:11 AM, Mousha Zayd said:

I'll clean this up when I have time.  I'm not really sure what happened with the coding and such at the bottom, and I didn't realize the image had so much white crap around the outline.  

For now, I'd just like to know if the information provided is acceptable.

Looks good to me, except for two things.

Designate "Beginner" next to your specialty and add another 80 words to your history. It's currently 170 but the minimum is 250. ^^