Linx

Introductions
Hello Shinobi Generations! :]

7 posts in this topic

Hello Shinobi Generation users! I felt like this is as good as time as any to bite the bullet and introduce myself to you all. First off, I am not the best at grammar, sometimes I make stupid spelling errors (in part do to my dyslexia) so sorry in advance if I trigger you. Other than that, I'm confident in my writing ability (this being a forum RP I feel like I'll be able to cut down on my errors. I'm also not new when it comes to RPing)  I'm very happy I've managed to find this site, I've been looking for something like this for a long time now and can't wait to get started!

Side note: as of now I haven't been able to finish all of shippuden (Still on Sasuke and Naruto VS Madera) 

Welp, that's all I have to say for now,  I'll get started on clan creation (Not sure how long it may take for everything to get accepted bc of the site's re working) 

Feel free to ask me questions/Introduce yourself to me :] 

3 people like this

34 minutes ago, Linx said:

Hello Shinobi Generation users! I felt like this is as good as time as any to bite the bullet and introduce myself to you all. First off, I am not the best at grammar, sometimes I make stupid spelling errors (in part do to my dyslexia) so sorry in advance if I trigger you. Other than that, I'm confident in my writing ability (this being a forum RP I feel like I'll be able to cut down on my errors. I'm also not new when it comes to RPing)  I'm very happy I've managed to find this site, I've been looking for something like this for a long time now and can't wait to get started!

Side note: as of now I haven't been able to finish all of shippuden (Still on Sasuke and Naruto VS Madera) 

Welp, that's all I have to say for now,  I'll get started on clan creation (Not sure how long it may take for everything to get accepted bc of the site's re working) 

Feel free to ask me questions/Introduce yourself to me :] 

Welcome to the site! I'm Suijin (also known as Pendo to long-time acquaintances). I'm the founder and current owner of the site, so if you have any questions about everything going on, don't be afraid to ask them here or via PM. ^^ Even though we're in the midst of a revamp, we're glad to have you on board. And don't worry, some have RPed here just fine without ever having seen the show at all. I never finished it myself, honestly.

If you need anything checked, feel free to PM it to me once it's completed and I'll either check it myself or have it checked by someone else. At least until the new staff is finalized and sorted.

Welcome to site, Linx! :D

With an obvious attention to quality aesthetics and a system which is heavily taken into consideration, hopefully you'll enjoy your time here. With that being said, I'm glad you chose SG!!

1 person likes this

On 28/09/2017 at 1:00 AM, Akane said:

Happy late welcome to the site!!!!!!