Suijin Umiken

King of the Hill

43 posts in this topic

In this game, there is a single hill. Each person posts how they reclaim the hill from the last person to post.

• There are no rules, so god-mod all the way.
  • The last person to post is the winner! Until someone replaces them.
  • Get creative and have fun.~

-walks up to the hill and plants a 'Suijin' flag on the top- My hill. v.v

I was hiding in the hill itself and popped out and kicked over Suijin's flag and put a Essien flag instead

The hill bought on ebay turned out to be a cheap replica; Tsuru receives a small 3-inch tall figure in the mail (check the dimensions next time!), and Essien gets his card info stolen along with all of the money in his account.

*sticks flag on hill* <3

Izumi stood on top of the wrong hill. So Essien took over the right one #Essien'sHill

Edited by Essien

Apparently everyone was either incredibly stupid, or blind.

They were all on the wrong planet, let alone the right hill.

Shinrai goes to the ACTUAL planet (In a spaceship) and plants a flag on the CORRECT hill, then proceeds to laugh at everyone else's misfortune.

After a few seconds, the flag begins to warp in shape, rotating and pulling into a point in space until disappearing completely. The hill begins to turn red, the sky melting as the genjutsu dissipated. 

*places ice flag on hill, claiming it for all ice bloodliners*

The future location of Ice Village! ^_^

Shinrai blows up the planet, killing everyone on it. 

But wait... It seems a new, untainted hill has been formed from the wreckage.

Shinrai puts her flag on the hill.

Soul Bans Suijin for deleting topics, pulls the hill from archives and poops on the hill. My hill!!

Mixoris turned out to be one of the scrubs hired, and as he is cleaning the hill he "accidentally" knocks Suijin's horribly planted flag off the hill, and decided to put his own flag on the hill.

Mixoris owns the hill!

1 person likes this

The Sounds of Suijins corpse exlpoding as his hill would crumble would bring the man joy as he would stand on the mountain beside Suijins tiny little ant hill that was now in ruin

I Own the hill 

The hill suddenly rises up into the ground! Dirt and roots shower the ground as it seemingly levitates into the air.

"How is this happening?" Comes the screams of terror from the hill's current inhabitants. Everyone looks down to see... It turns out the hill was actually based on the shell of a gigantic turtle! And who was the owner of that turtle? FREYA!

The turtle shakes its shell to the left and the right, shaking everyone and everything off. Once this is done, it plods itself back onto the ground and lets Freya plant her flag on top.

MY HILL 

Suijin lands several hundred feet away, the front of his hair on fire. He puts it out, glances at the giant turtle, and climbs up the giant turtle to sit on his head.

"Fuck the hill, this is my giant turtle." he shouts, before planting a suction-cup flag on his head.

Jin pitch slaps the turtle and makes it flip on its back, resulting in an uproar and probably a catastrophic earthquake. After all the screams are said and done, he climbs on the stomach which is now the upper side and thus the top of the 'hill'. He bites his finger and places his hand on the lower side of the turtle, summoning four guardian turtles on the back of the large turtle. The guardian turtles will ensure that the giant turtle remains upside down. 

After that, Jin takes out a miniature (like 5 inches tall) flag from his pocket and places it on the turtle. "And that makes me, the king"

The earthquake creates a mountain range with 8 mountains. Mixoris chooses one of the mountains, and puts his flag on it.

"Fuck a hill, bitch, I GOT A MOUNTAIN!"

Mixoris is now king of one of the mountains. 

"Wait a minute...why have one mountain when I can have all?!"

Mixoris puts his flag on all 8 mountains and now owns the mountain range.

Mixoris is now King of 8 Mountains.

The tree plants its roots upon Hannah and feeds off her life force until the tree grows to be a Life tree and conquers the hill.

1 person likes this

Mixoris doesn't die because he's Mixoris and is therefore still the king of 8 mountains. Mixoris pulls out turtle food and the turtle comes to him. Mixoris puts his flag on the turtle.

Mixoris is now king of 8 mountains and the hill. :-)