Duquin

Various Questions

Question

Greetings,

Sorry to be a bother and open up with questions right away, but there are a few things I'd like some clarification on regarding the systems I've read.

• The Specialty System doesn't really explain what "Specialty Tokens" are. Is that just a way of saying you can freely add a specialty with that level of mastery without training it? Also, would that be just for starting out at the ranks listed? Or would ranking up grant me tokens as well?
  • The Otodai Exam page says 11 Otodai slots are full. However, the Otodai Zodiac page shows only 10 slots full. I'm interested in the Scorpio position in particular which appears to be open. Which roster is accurate?
  • In the Element System [Storm Release] is specifically stated to not have anything to do with storms. I realize it isn't "canon" but in one of the movies there was a "Storm Release" shown which made use of clouds that surged with lightning. An example can be seen here. The character idea I'd like to use would include jutsu of similar type. Would I need to make a personal bloodline for that? Or would it be possible without the use of a bloodline? Could I bend the limitations of Storm Release to include jutsu like this? I'm willing to tackle this from numerous angles, but I'd like clarification from staff on which one would be best.

That's all for now~ Thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question

11 minutes ago, Duquin said:

Is that just a way of saying you can freely add a specialty with that level of mastery without training it? Also, would that be just for starting out at the ranks listed?

1. This is correct. Ranking up does not grant the tokens listed.

2. Scorpio is open.

This is Storm Release here and how it's apped. You'll have to follow it to a fine degree, though it should be noted currently bloodlines are being edited on a global scale to fit the new guideline for bloodlines recently created. I assume if you make a good idea however you can make a variant of the storm release you wish if it suffices to the new guide for bloodlines. On this site their have been so far two forms of wood release, one the norm and second a poisonous wood. This is an example of saying you can have another bloodline of the same element. Though it would obviously had to be an adaption therefore different to the Storm I just listed.

Edited by Dimi